Chicago DOL tracking part 8

Do you know how much time it took for the state labour prtocessing

Do you know how much time it took for the state labour prtocessing before it went for federal or DOL. Thew DOL website gives some time lines. Can you tell me if they are accurate going by your case.

thanks in advance for your info

puluk

Thank You for the information!!

Hi Naveen,
Thank You for the information.
Which city you are living in!!!

Mine got finally approved

Case : 054022xx
Job Description : Mechanical Design Engineer
Received Regional Office: 11/05/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 02/20/2002.

Get info from lawyer

My case sent to IL SESA at 11/16/2001. Case forwarded to DOL 2/16/2002. No case number assigned yet.

Certified...

Case # 259X
RD 11/14/2001
AD 02/20/2002
Thanks steve for all the information you gave us.I will keep you all posted when I get HardCopy.
Steve..Is ur case certified?

Yes,Mine is 11/13 and certified on 02/21, it took 1 year and 10 days to get state and federal, reall

but i think sesa does not give any info.

i got a receipt from lawyer but it does not say anything about sending the case to DOL, but if you are refering to date on the receipt it says 1/14/2002.

thanks

Congrats Steve..

Finally we are there..as i said mine is certified on 02/20.Lets enjoy the moment man..let us know if u get Hard copy..hopefully we will meet in I140 forum and Hope it will not take more time like this..I will let all know when I get the HC.

Hai HQ

I came to know about hardcopy details thru my attorney, tried to send email to check the status but seems the system is down.

: wenshanshe

Hello! : wenshanshe

My case was sent to DOL chicago by MI SESA ON 02/04/2000 No case number assigned yet...Do you have any idea how many days it will take to get the case number..

please keep posted if you get the case number...

good luck