Chicago DOL tracking part 8

Certified RD : 11/06/01

Hi Guys

finally certified on 2/20/02. Case No 054022XX. Steve, Justtwo. do you guys have any idea what we have to do next for the I140 and how much time it is taking for it in Nebraska.
Hi all.

I know you all are busy but could someone help me out here. Can some one tell me what forms I have t fill up. ect. please help me ASAP. I want to send the lawyer the forms before the hard copy comes. Lawyer can then send it across immediately. Thanks

...Will let know when hard copy comes

Congrats Gupte..

What I heard was it takes around 6 to 8 weeks for clearing 140..I dont think we need to sign any forms instead we need to give all the experience letters and updated CVs.Thats all I know about aplying 140.May be steve knows it better.

Thanks Mohan.

my case filed on the date as the same as yours. I got nothing back yet. so before the hardcopy, did your attorney receive any receipt?
thank you.

Steve, congratulations and a request

I have a DOT code of 007.061.038. I have not come across this code very often. If you have any cases with this code could you post it for me.

Thanks

Receipt from DOL

I don\'t think DOL sends any receipt of acknowledgement,only way is to call/send email to get the case nbr.Once you have the case nbr, you can periodically check for the status and once approved expect the hard copy from DOL.But if you think it is taking more time compared to the other people in the same line, you may want your attorney call DOL to find out of the status.

Thanks,

I looked in the 2700-2800 range and have not found any. It is a rare code - the last I saw was in the 194X range. All the best in the 140 and 485 stages. Hope they wont take as long as this.

certified

For your reference:

My case 054029xx got certified
RD:11/20 AD:2/25/2002

Yahooooooo!!!!

What should I prepare for I-140 steps in advance? Since there will be days before the hardcopy received, i want to be a little proactive.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Congratulations Steve!!!

Congratulations Steve,

Please post what type of case is yours. EB2/EB3 ????

Best wishes for your I-140.

This week some body posted preparation required for I-140 in I-140 forum. I think that will help you very much.

Best wishes

Approval notice received!

RD 10/26/2001
AD 01/29/02
hard copy received last week. Called attorney\'s office today and got the news. Good luck to everybody on this thread.

Regulare case..

It seems that most cases posted here are RIR cases and usually it will take about 3 months to get approval. Does anybody know how long it will take for regulare case? thanks!

wrong DOT code

Hi, My labor was certified with wrong DOT code. How long it takes to make correction?
Chicago DOL certified me as a software engineer, but my employer in ETA form given description as Programmer Analyst. Will that be problem for I-140?

Hi steve..

Got my HardCopy Today.
AD 02/20/2002
Hard Copy Received on 02/27/2002.
Whats up with ur HC?

According to my attorney....

there is no such thing as a wrong code. Irrespective of what your employer picks the DOL will assign a code on what they interpret the job is, based on job/company description. I am in a similar situation and have been told that it has no effect on the 140.

There is nothing much to be done now except to go through the rest of the process.

Take care

I might be in the same boat

My company also laid off people(mostly H1 holders). My priority date is 12thNov\'2001. I tried to get my case number from DOL using my employer\'s TAX ID number, but I did not get even a single case number from it. I am not sure whats happening with my case.

Steve one more for you

Steve can you post the number of
applications that are in "Received Regional office on xx/xx/xx"
state? I am sure the list is big. If you can post the # of apps. with RD between
Jan/2001 to Jan/2002 that would be great.