Chicago DOL tracking part 8

Rsur, doesn\'t matter

I don\'t think it matters. They match your job description to the
nearest DOT code they have. As long as your salary is above the
minimum salary they need to get your labor approved.

PS: This is my opinion. what say people?

Hi Rajeev Kumar Did you receive Hard copy

anyone received Hard copy in Feb. My case was approved on 01/29 and waiting for it......

hard copy

Hi, Rajiv kumar and other, My case was also approved on 01/19/02. Still i have not received any hard copy.

A request for other pl. post this thread when you receive the hard copy.

thanks

minimum wage rate (from Chicago DOL point of view)

Where can I find minimum wage rate (from Chicago DOL point of view) for this DOT code and Description?

DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst

Or if someone has any idea about this, please post.

chicago DOL Status

hi,
    My labor was cleared from MI sesa on 11/20/01 and sent to Chicago
But I cannot get my case when I send the mail to LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov Did anyone have the same problem ? How do
I check my papers have reached Chicago.
My lawyer says it is in Chicago and will get approved by Feb end..
please comment

Yes, I had..

Mine was sent by MI SESA on Dec 17th but showed up just today with RD 12/28/2001.

No Title

I called up DOL and they gave me the case number. I just told them First,Last Name and Sponsor Company Name . Phone no is 312-886-2928
My Case Number is 054031XX.
Anyone around this case number??

Now its 22XX series...

Now last 4 digits that were gettting processed are 22XX.I think all these cases are RIRs.If yours is RIR it will be processed soon.Why I am guessing this is there is a case 199X is still pending with the RD of 12/31/2001.I think a lot depends on the DOT code too.All these are my little research..may be some gurus know the things lot better..

My case details:

SESA R/D : 9/27/01
Sent to DOL : 12/20/01
Recd. DOL : 12/26/01
Case No. : 054041XX
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 12/26/2001.

Automated case status info

Hello all,
A quick question. Does the automated e-mail system response give the exact salary of the candidate?

Thanks,
Raj

Any more Updates on 22XX series ?

Any more Updates on 22XX series ?

Please post

- Thanks

Processing time in IDES

Hi,

My LC was filed with the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) on Dec.17, 2001. Does anybody know how long it will take to get to Chicago DOL? Thanks!

For Case from 2300 to 2400 there are also about 40 cases approved. Once again those very slow cases

I have a small program to accomplish this.

Steve, The other 54 cases.

What about the other 54. Could you post those please. I would like to know what type of IT decriptions are being declined. Most of these 46 also seem to be IT though.

Thanks