Chicago DOL cases sent to BEC.

T or D

puhrince said:
thanks ssau, i was going to do that - but shouldn't the attorney or employer tell me if they get a letter?

My case was initially given a T and later on (1 month) they changed to D and i got a query about employer information. This is my guess anybody agress it or not. They are assigning T for those cases they could not find the information or having a query. Now yours is D you should be getting or already got the letter check with your lawyer.

got the letter

I checked with my lawyers yesterday and they indeed had received the letter dated March 21 this week (wonder why they didn;'t tell me until i asked them).. and med05, just like your cases, they got a query about employer info (existence, address, phone number)

med2005 said:
My case was initially given a T and later on (1 month) they changed to D and i got a query about employer information. This is my guess anybody agress it or not. They are assigning T for those cases they could not find the information or having a query. Now yours is D you should be getting or already got the letter check with your lawyer.

Moving forward..

Good to hear this puhrince..was doubting this as ssaugato mentioned earlier

'Ideally' the relation between employer and employee should be like fish and water, but most of the times its like fish and fisherman (historically)

Most likely it will the employer who will try to do these kind of stuff (as lawyers listen to their direct customer than us..) - the current one was not a big deal –but be careful in future

puhrince said:
I checked with my lawyers yesterday and they indeed had received the letter dated March 21 this week (wonder why they didn;'t tell me until i asked them).. and med05, just like your cases, they got a query about employer info (existence, address, phone number)

thanks illinoisGC, I have definitely got better at this game! I remember my time in 2002 when my employers and lawyers took 7 months to prepare my labor case and it finally went in Jan 03! if they were just 2 months faster(chicago started holding back cases with PD's from Dec 02), I would have escaped being 'dumped' in the backlog center and would have been in the last stage as of now..but oh well, i learnt a lesson from all this!

lets see whats in store ahead!

IllinoisGC said:
Good to hear this puhrince..was doubting this as ssaugato mentioned earlier

'Ideally' the relation between employer and employee should be like fish and water, but most of the times its like fish and fisherman (historically)

Most likely it will the employer who will try to do these kind of stuff (as lawyers listen to their direct customer than us..) - the current one was not a big deal –but be careful in future

I am new to this forum. I sent an email to DFLC Backlog Processing Center
twice i got response for both my emails in one of that they gave caseno with T-XXX and for other with D-xxx-xxx . But still no 45- day letter.

Pd kansas July 7th.
RD Chicago Not known (might be in august)

Chicago RD 06/04/04 -- 45 day letter anybody??

My RD in Chicago is 06/04/04, did anybody receive a 45 day letter with this RD?

Please let me know I have not received any so far but some people around this RD are getting letters....

My PD is 06/03

Thanks

:)

My RD is 07/20/04. NO 45 day letter. even case number has not been assigned. While another person in my company got 45 day letter. No there is no pattern.

HI,

I am new to this forum, Please let me know how does one check the email status with Dallas DOL.what's the format of the email.

Thanks,

Il Sesa Pd - 03/02/2004

Today I got a reply after a month.

--What does it mean? Is it a generic message based on PD? Or they are sure that it is received by one of BPC?
--How may days they will take to assign case#?
--Still dont know whether it is in state level or moved to regional level.

Thanks Gurus.
----------------------------------------------

March 30, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the
status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division
of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent
Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of
being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and
additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.
Please do not request additional status information for at least 90
days
after responding to the 45-day letter.
Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center
----------------------------------------------------

pstvak said:
Applied thru EB2 RIR

--No 45d letter recieved yet.
--No reply from Dallas BEC for my mail
--Not much info from my attorney.

Any info from gurus?

well i have no problems with email but i think most of our communication can be done here anyway - everybody else can learn something out of it, but my email id is puhrince@excite.com

ssaugato said:
puhrince and IlGC, do you guys mind sending me a mail at rahul_r27@yahoo.com
Looks like we are in the same boat and maybe we can have more communications. What do you guys think ?

response from Attorney office

I asked about the attorneys office about the 45 day letters pattern they have seen. here is the response.

I have done some research on the BEC letters received this week and unfortunately there is no pattern that one could count on. There are 2 cases with priority dates in March 2004 and transfer dates to IL Region in December 2004 and 2 cases with priority dates from March 2004 and transfer dates to IL Region in August 2004. Your priority date is in Feb. 2004 and your case was transferred to the IL Regional DOL in November 2004. There are numerous reasons/factors for why some BEC letters have been received and others have not; which box of cases is opened first, the speed of the officers who are inputting the case data etc.

So I guess we need to just be patient.

rest_2004_free said:
My RD in Chicago is 06/04/04, did anybody receive a 45 day letter with this RD?

Please let me know I have not received any so far but some people around this RD are getting letters....

My PD is 06/03

Thanks

:)

More details about your case

Tejah,

Can you provie us more details about your case. Like which State, PD, which region, RD, and first 4 digit of your new case number.

Thanks.

Tejah said:
I am new to this forum. I sent an email to DFLC Backlog Processing Center
twice i got response for both my emails in one of that they gave caseno with T-XXX and for other with D-xxx-xxx . But still no 45- day letter.

Pd kansas July 7th.
RD Chicago Not known (might be in august)

hi h1b2ndterm

mine is from Kansas state(pd july 7th 2004), chicago region and the newcase no D-05011-xxx.

Thanxs

If a case Number is assigned then probability is your lawyer has got the 45 day letter.

My lawyer didnot contact me about the 45 day letter. He just responded it with consultation with Company HR. What a pity ! I am wasting my time, my company's time to find out when it's coming.

My case Ohio PD July 2003
Chicago DOl Sept 2004
Dalas BEC-D05004-XXXXX
Letter got Feb 22

STATE SWA : kansas
EB2 or EB3 : EB2
RIR or Regular : RIR
PD - Priority date : july 2004
RD - Regional receipt date : may be in Aug
Regional DOL : chicago
New BEC Case no. : D-xxxx- XXXXX
45-day letter Date received : MARCH 31 2005 , ATTORNEY REPLIED

SWA : Michigan
EB2 or EB3 : EB2
RIR or Regular : Regular
PD - Priority date : Jan 2001
RD - Regional receipt date : Feb 2004
45-day letter Date received : April 2 2005

Guys,

One more having labor pains ;-)
Chicago DOL

PD: Oct 2003
RD: May 2004

Sent to Dallas BEC. No letter from BEC as of yet.

Waiting patiently......

SWA : Missouri
RIR or Regular : RIR
PD - Priority date : March 2003
RD - Regional receipt date : May 2004
45-day letter Date received : March 28 2005