Chicago DOL cases sent to BEC.

may 2003

Hi all,

mine RIR was filed on may2003 and then moved to federal chicago in june 2004, but hasnot got any confimation that my case has been moved to DALLAS, i was wondering if anybody else has similiar experience..
If anybody can throw some light..I am new to this website..

rakesh

You will get letter soon

Damroo,

Most of the cases for CHICAGo Regional DOl entery ended in first week of April, so it takes almost 1 month from that time to send lette. You can expect letters in first week of May most likely.

Once you do receive letter, please post your details as every one else has done, do not become silent spectator and just enjoy the postings, please be a part of group and lets work together for common good.

!!!All the best!!!

damroo said:
Hi all,

mine RIR was filed on may2003 and then moved to federal chicago in june 2004, but hasnot got any confimation that my case has been moved to DALLAS, i was wondering if anybody else has similiar experience..

rakesh

I am in the same position

My RiR was applied in June2003 went to Regional in June 2004. I have not received any letter. However when my attorney contacted the DBEC, they confirmed to him about the case in their shop...He must have emailed them or something. I have not contacted DBEC myself....I want to reduce their workload....

damroo said:
Hi all,

rakesh

thanks for the feedback, atleast now i feel it is not just me who has not got letter from them.
Talked to lawyer , he will contact Dallas guys...
Thanks once again, i will keep updated info. here.

Damroo

BEC Letter Arrived

Hi Guys,
I got my 45 day letter from Dallas BEC today. My RD in Chicago is June 04 and PD is Dec 2003. State wisconsin and applied via RIR.
How long before I can get LC approved? Any ideas/Estimates?
Bye

Please help Gurus

MI - Jan 2003
Chicago Regional - Feb 2004
No letter from BRC, attorney is not responding back.

Do I have any cause of concern ? Please help.

BEC 45 day letter

Hi,

I received the BEC letter dated March 11th and have to reply back by April 25th. I was wondering when did everyone else with letters dated around same date, recieved their letters? I had a little issue with the address change with employer plus my employer also held on to the letter for sometime. Anyway, I am curious, when did others with letters dated on or around March 11 recieve their letters.

Anxious to know.!!!

Hi Sam,
who is your lawyer, normally lawyer take care of all these things..I know in MI lawyers are pretty good ..FYI I am also in MI...

damroo

hi Sam :

Dehai Tao is good lawyer, couple of my friends got their Green Card thro' him only.. he is really good..

Mine PD was May 2003 and federal was June 2004..
Can u let me know of D BRC emailID , i can also send email to them, lets try to see if they reply...

thanks

Damroo

damroo said:
hi Sam :

Dehai Tao is good lawyer, couple of my friends got their Green Card thro' him only.. he is really good..

Mine PD was May 2003 and federal was June 2004..
Can u let me know of D BRC emailID , i can also send email to them, lets try to see if they reply...

thanks

Damroo

Send an email to...

status@DAL.DFLC.US

Subject: Case Status

Company Name:
Alien Name:
SWA:
SWA Receipt Date (Priority Date):
Date Received at Regional Office:
Regional DOL Case Number:

45-day letter

Hey Sam!!
Iam from MI and my PD is close to yours Dec'2002. My 45-day letter was also delayed but I got it finally.... I have guys whose PDs are after me got these letters a month before me. Seems like there is no single thumb rule for BEC to send these letters. So be patient and don't panic like I did :)

If I were you, I would wait till May and contact the attorney again about the letter.

My two cents.... GOOD LUCK

sam_livonia said:
MI - Jan 2003
Chicago Regional - Feb 2004
No letter from BRC, attorney is not responding back.

Do I have any cause of concern ? Please help.

Case number rcvd for PD of Feb 2004 ( Wisc)

My PD is Feb 2004 from Wisconsin, Chicago DOL RD is Nov 2004. I got my case number :D-05081-53XXX on Apr 22nd from Dallas BRC. This was after over 8 weeks of me sending an email for inquiring. Waiting for the 45 day letter.

got 45 days notiice

Hi Guys , Finally got 45 days , Dallas guys sent it to my lawyer, lawyer signed it and sent it back..
i was thinking somebody from company needs to sign, please advise

DAMROO

damroo said:
Hi Guys , Finally got 45 days , Dallas guys sent it to my lawyer, lawyer signed it and sent it back..

DAMROO

Either employer or lawyer can sign the letter. In case both do, employer's response overrides the lawyer's..

Congrats

damroo I sent a pm

Damroo I sent you a private message please read and answer.

damroo said:

DAMROO