Chicago DOL cases sent to BEC.

MI State Dec 2002
Chicago Regional Jan 2004
Recvd 45 DAY LETTER Mar 21, 2005
RIR/EB3

h1b2ndterm said:
Thanks PD, I am guessing that they donot reply more than once. But I will try again. Check you PM for my personal email. I will keep you posted as soon as i have any futher information.

Finally got the letter

Hi Guys,

finally got the so called 45 day letter...My details are...

IL SESA PD Oct'2003
Chicago DOL RD Jun'04
DOL 45 day letter mar-22-05
Case # D-05007-12*
EB3/RIR

Regards,
LSR5

Last edited by a moderator:
Please include partial case number of BRC/BEC. ALso please post the updates on BEC Tracker thread. This will help Just_watching.

Thanks.

ram_ram said:
MI State Dec 2002
Chicago Regional Jan 2004
Recvd 45 DAY LETTER Mar 21, 2005
RIR/EB3

45 day letter from Minnesota???

Did anybody receive the 45 day letter who had their labor done thru Minnesota? My PD with state is March 12, 2004 and it was forwarded to the State on July 14, 2004. I am curious to find out whether anybody got their letters who has their PD close to my PD.

anandrajesh said:
Did anybody receive the 45 day letter who had their labor done thru Minnesota? My PD with state is March 12, 2004 and it was forwarded to the State on July 14, 2004. I am curious to find out whether anybody got their letters who has their PD close to my PD.

Yes, a friend of mine with PD February 2004 and RD July 2004 got her letter last week.

IL SESA PD - March 02nd 2004

Applied thru EB2 RIR

--No 45d letter recieved yet.
--No reply from Dallas BEC for my mail
--Not much info from my attorney.

Any info from gurus?

Things are moving

Looks like things are moving forward. Couple of users of the forum got the approval after reply to 45 day letter in approx 2 months. :)

They have started to process FIFO, which is exactly what was decided on.
Friends, keep your fingers crossed, hopefully you will be receiving the good news soon after years of waiting and patienceundefined.

GOOD LUCK :)

gcin05,

I got a status reply from DFLC..my case # which was initially a T has become a D..it took them 27 days to get back with a status reply this time!

gcin05 said:
Puhrince,

I tried sending them emails several times using different email accounts, but I never got back any replies. The first and last email that I sent, I received a reply with my T-XXX number.

Where did u see them? I cant see any approvals in this forum.

ssaugato said:
Looks like things are moving forward. Couple of users of the forum got the approval after reply to 45 day letter in approx 2 months. :)

They have started to process FIFO, which is exactly what was decided on.
Friends, keep your fingers crossed, hopefully you will be receiving the good news soon after years of waiting and patienceundefined.

GOOD LUCK :)

Puhrince,

My case number was also changed to D (from T). It took them about a month to reply to my email too. Infact I had sent them 3-4 emails within as as many days last month. I received replies for all those emails with one of the emails showing the case number as D-50XXXXX.

Thanks.

puhrince said:
gcin05,

I got a status reply from DFLC..my case # which was initially a T has become a D..it took them 27 days to get back with a status reply this time!

Got the 45 Day letter

Got the 45 day letter from Dallas BPC yesterday. We will reply back in a week or so.
Case Type: RIR
PD(Illinois): Mar 2004
RD(Chicago DOL): Dec 16th 2004
45-Day letter: 03/28/2005

ssaugato,your PD is the same as mine..but no 45 day letter as yet..now thats a really random way of issuing letters!
my case# is D-05004-09*** (my case was even data entried before yours on Jan 4,05)

ssaugato said:
State : MI
Federal - Chicago
PD : 01/23/2003
RD : 03/17/2004
Dallas BEC Case # - D-05013-2****
45-Day letter - 03/03/2005

Is RD also same/similar?

Hi puhrince,

Wondering is your RD also has same/similar date that of ssaugato?

FYI - my PD: Aug 2003(IL-SESA) and 45 Day letter: Feb 15'2005 & Case # D-05004-09 - may be this helps to verify whether is really random 0r any basis

puhrince said:
ssaugato,your PD is the same as mine..but no 45 day letter as yet..now thats a really random way of issuing letters!
my case# is D-05004-09*** (my case was even data entried before yours on Jan 4,05)

45 day letter received

45 day letter received on Mar 29th.
Chicago DOL Sep 2004
Nebraska State Aug 2004

well i don't know if RD at the state level (for me,MI) makes a big difference.. but my Chicago DOL RD is May 28, 04 and Ssaugato's RD is March 17, 04
whats is yours?

IllinoisGC said:
Hi puhrince,

Wondering is your RD also has same/similar date that of ssaugato?

FYI - my PD: Aug 2003(IL-SESA) and 45 Day letter: Feb 15'2005 & Case # D-05004-09 - may be this helps to verify whether is really random 0r any basis

puhrince - more info here..

RD (Chicago-DOL) Case # 45 Day letter
Jan-04 D-05004-09*** Feb 15'05 (IllinoisGC)
Mar'17-04 D-05013-2**** Mar 03'05 (ssaugato)
May'28-04 D-05004-09*** soon? (puhrince)

I think you should be getting soon..good luck!

There seems some relation to PD with Case #?

puhrince said:
well i don't know if RD at the state level (for me,MI) makes a big difference.. but my Chicago DOL RD is May 28, 04 and Ssaugato's RD is March 17, 04
whats is yours?

hmmm interesting thought..but i don't think PD is related to the case #
mine and ssaugato's PD is Jan 23,03..yours is Aug 03

my guess is that they send out letters based on Chicago RD and then approve cases based on PD, which should be the case anyway unless they approve cases randomly!

the only thing which surprises me is your case # at the Backlog center was received on the same day but my case was initially a T, and became a D recently...

IllinoisGC said:
RD (Chicago-DOL) Case # 45 Day letter
Jan-04 D-05004-09*** Feb 15'05 (IllinoisGC)
Mar'17-04 D-05013-2**** Mar 03'05 (ssaugato)
May'28-04 D-05004-09*** soon? (puhrince)

I think you should be getting soon..good luck!

There seems some relation to PD with Case #?

thanks ssau, i was going to do that - but shouldn't the attorney or employer tell me if they get a letter?

ssaugato said:
Things are so weird, puhrince check with your employer as well as attorney. Both of them get copies.