Chicago DOL cases sent to BEC.

sorry pls fill up my info as well..

I did not see this link for a while...here is my info

EB3/RiR
OH sesa PD July 2003
Chicago RD June 2004
No 45 day letter yet.

I do not get it...we had like 3000 cases to process in Chicago before all this BEC came into pic...now we have 5500 cases to be processed through the country...how can this be done? I think they are playing some games here.

Good News !!! EB3 priority dates Progress for Skilled workers

EB-3 EW "Other Workers" will retrogress to 07/01/2001 for all countries from March 1, 2005!
EB-3 Professional/Skilled Workers for India, China, and Philippines will progress to 03/01/2002!

http://www.immigration-law.com/

A confusing aspect!!

Hi All,

I was wondering how come people whose cases got transferred to Regional with dates Oct-04/Sept-04 are recieving BEC letters, while others, with earlier RD's are not. My RD in CHi-DOL is Jan04...anyone from near my RD got the letter ? please update...

It is so frustrating if these BEC &%##@ workers are working LIFO on RD cases....what is the use of applying early and nearly missing the labor by over a year...just because the lazy DOL was sitting on its asses during all half of 2004 ? :mad:

mohan_raghukul said:
Hi All,

I was wondering how come people whose cases got transferred to Regional with dates Oct-04/Sept-04 are recieving BEC letters, while others, with earlier RD's are not. My RD in CHi-DOL is Jan04...anyone from near my RD got the letter ? please update...

It is so frustrating if these BEC &%##@ workers are working LIFO on RD cases....what is the use of applying early and nearly missing the labor by over a year...just because the lazy DOL was sitting on its asses during all half of 2004 ? :mad:

Same here my receive date in Chicago DOL is Jan04, no letter yet - very frustrating.

I have noticed in the Tracker that some of you have not received the BEC letter but have a BEC case no - how did you get the case no.

Thanks.

Consolidated Tracker

Hi all,

I noticed you have started a tracker.

Please take a look at the tracker that we have posted here.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1057276#post1057276

This includes information from all regions and states and it will help you get a GLOBAL idea of where you stand in the overall BEC queue.

I would really susggest you use that one instead.

Hope you agree, it took a lot of work to bring all info together.

Thanks

JustWatching

I totally agree, I have moved all the information to the global tracker.

PLEASE DISCONTINUE THE USE OF THIS TRACKER SHEET.
JustWatching said:
Hi all,

I noticed you have started a tracker.

Please take a look at the tracker that we have posted here.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1057276#post1057276

This includes information from all regions and states and it will help you get a GLOBAL idea of where you stand in the overall BEC queue.

I would really susggest you use that one instead.

Hope you agree, it took a lot of work to bring all info together.

Thanks

JustWatching

Chicago Labor Approval

Guys, One of my colleague got approved labor from Chicago Region. EB3 - Regular
PD - 9/2003 MN
Rd - 1/2004 Chicago DOL
Labor Approved 2/2/2005

Did any one got any of these surprises !!!! Please Share....

I thought that Chicago DOL cases after dec 2003 were sent to Dallas BEC. If one was approved in Chicago it means that not all were sent to BEC? Can anybody tell me again which cases from Chicago were actually sent to BEC?

Totally confused.....

In_Need_GC said:
Guys, One of my colleague got approved labor from Chicago Region. EB3 - Regular
PD - 9/2003 MN
Rd - 1/2004 Chicago DOL
Labor Approved 2/2/2005

Did any one got any of these surprises !!!! Please Share....

What !!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
PD FEB 03 RD MAR 04 Chicago

Are all the cases from Chicago went to Dallas or some of them went to Phili?

I still haven't recd. 45 day letter or case number. :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised

Actually, from my company, they appliead a Labour in Michigan, which got cleared in 1 month in Aug 2004 and it got Chicago Regional laboor cleared in 2 months.

Upon asking to lawyer, if thier was any specific reason. They lawyer said, she was herself surprised and has no clue why from both Michigan as well as Chicago , both acted so fast on that particular case when no other cases are even touched.

So, I will say sometimes just luck happenes to matter.

Kanjoos

Got new Case#

I got the new case number by sending an email to Dallas BEC at status@DAL.DFLC.US. Include employer name, last name & first name in the message body.

It is D-05006-11XXX.

I have not received the letter yet.

Good luck to all.

Thanks rp1975 for the email address

I got mine too.

PD - 1/2003 MI
Rd - 3/2004 Chicago DOL
The new case number is: D-05013-235XX
45 day letter - ??????

This wait seems to be never ending :confused: