Chicago DOL cases sent to BEC.

Pd

Wisconsin: PD Feb 22nd 2004.
Chicago DOL: RD Nov 8th 2004.
Dallas BRC: sometime in November/December/January.
Dallas BRC receipt date: ????

irinastaicu said:
H1b2ndterm, would you mind telling me your PD in Chicago?

Received the 45 day letter.

Hi,
My attorney said that they received the 45 day letter and they responded through fax.

My Case Details:
RIR case
RD: March 2004
45 Day letter Received on 02/08/05

Date of Entry in BRC?

OrangeCOunty,

By any chance do you know the date of entry of your applicaton into BRC? Just trying to get a little bit more understanding.

Thanks.

Orangecounty said:
Hi,
My attorney said that they received the 45 day letter and they responded through fax.

My Case Details:
RIR case

Case #

hopefully i believe my lawyer has responded, I have to check with them and get back to on the case #.

OrangeCounty :

Do you know how long will take after the 45 day letter, since we are in the same boat, just wanted to know if you heard anything from your lawyer.

Let us all know

h1b2ndterm said:
Dallas BRC is asking not to contact atleast for 90 days after responding to the 45 day letter. So I guess its minimum of 90 days and maximum of ???

As per my understanding from several post in this forum, it should possibly be done within an year. Lets hope for the best.

NyLabor, do you know your new case number? Would you mind sharing the first 6 digits I believe which shows the the date the Dallas recieved/entered the application into the system.

My RD in Chicago is November 04.

I guess then its taking about 30 days to get the 45 days letter from the date of entry.

Thanks for sharing the info Jagadees.

jagadees said:
Chicago RD Oct 2004. Case # D05005-XXXXX

Hi OrangeCounty,

What was your Priority Date? (When was your Labor filed in your State?)

Thanks.

Orangecounty said:
Hi,

My Case Details:
RIR case

Priority Date

Hi All,
They filed my case at state level on 03/03/2004 (PD?). Chicogo DOL received the case on 03/04/2004.

Nylabor - My attorney said that they do not know the time frame for this process to complete.

OrangeCounty.

Last edited by a moderator:
h1b2ndterm said:
I guess then its taking about 30 days to get the 45 days letter from the date of entry.

Thanks for sharing the info Jagadees.

How did you estimate this?
And what does first 6 digit of Dallas BEC case number suggest?

Thanks.

BEC Case number

Here is my understanding of the case number.

1st digit: D represents Dallas BEC, P for Philly BEC.
2nd, 3rd digit: represents year. ( 05 = 2005)
4th,5th, 6th : represents the day of the year ( 05 = Jan 5th, 365 = December 31st )

Maulikjn said:
How did you estimate this?
And what does first 6 digit of Dallas BEC case number suggest?

Thanks.

45 Day Letter Tracking

Guys,
Now that Dallas BEC has started sending out 45 day letters, we should track them closly by dates in a excel sheet so that all the information in not all over this forum but organized at one place.

Attached is a something I put together to start with. You can update this with your information even if you hae not received the 45 day letter, that is good information to compare from the ones who received the letter.

If you do not choose to update the spreadsheet just post it on this thread and I will compile all the information and update the spreadsheet every 3-4 days.

Good luck to all...

Hi Orangecounty,

Please confirm the dates below. According to this, your case was cleared in 1 day at State Level?

Orangecounty said:
Hi All,
They filed my case at state level on 03/03/2004 (PD?). Chicogo DOL received the case on 03/04/2004.

Nylabor - My attorney said that they do not know the time frame for this process to complete.

OrangeCounty.

Will the "45-day letter" be issured for any case?

My attorney obtained the following information from Dallas in middle January, and the new case No. is T-05007-XXXXX. What does the "T" mean?

In addition, there is one paragraph as
"The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Dallas Backlog Processing Center. At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting additional information from the employer if needed."

From the above, I think that the "45-day letter" will be issured for any case, however, the attorney said that the "45-day letter" does not applied to my case. So I am really confused, can anyone advice?

BTW, this is OHIO RIR

Guys Please enter SWA too

Guys,

While updating, please enter the SWA dates, that will tell us exactly which state is getting BEC letters and Which state's cases are getting cleared faster.

Although everything is based on priority dates, but every state has thier own Labour clearing process and rules. And thier is no current national standards.

This data means a lot and is very useful in determination process.

Thanks,
Kanjoos