Cherry Hill Processing Times for N400

New to forum - July 2006 PD for Cherry Hill

Hi,

I am also waiting for interview letter and here are my details.

RD - 7/6/06
FP - 7/19/06

Hopefully folks with June / July 2006 receipt date should expect to hear soon as it is in six months zone.

i called uscis main number and check my stauts 2 time .2nd time i got lady which was helpfull.she told me vermount is working on N series cases for the month of JUN.I guess this is good news.

I would suggest u guys should call this number also keep calling and talk to customer service agent.we might get additional information.i called this number 1-800-375-5283

Case status: Still online.

So Kab901, what is implied is that Vermont will soon be sending our N cases to the DO and we should be getting our IL sometime this month right? :) Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes ,it looks like.

but still ,i would encourage all of you to try calling the vermont # .you might come across a helpfull immigration office and can give some new information.

i also need to know my on line status for last 7 months has been the same ,no changes at all .and it also says that the case is at VERMONT.is it the same with every one .

if any one of you can plz reply.
thanks

Kab901, my online case status hasnt changed as well since 6/27. I'm assuming this was the date they processed my N400 for FP.

yeah,probably .my on line case status date is 06/13.

what would you suggest unix,im planning to take info pass appointment soon. ,are there any particular questions that one should ask from immigration office other then the name check completion.

any suggestions?

I am in the same status as well. I don't think anyone from June/July received IL yet. I am assuming it is the process (back up on volume of applicants) and we are coming up, no?

Hello swan,

If you are still around ,i would like to know please .

How did your sister's interview go?according to your post it was on 8th jan 07
Did she get her citizenship?
Have you applied for your passport?how much time it took for the entire processing?

I hope we'll be hearing from you .

My sister did get her citizenship. They did ask her an additional question outside the listed 96 questions.

Since I was unable to get an immediate appointment at the Post office, I went to County clerks office to put in my application for the passport. I should be getting it in 5-6 weeks time.

Thanks swan for your reply.

so ,was your sister able to ans that ques? is there a cutt of point like out of 10 ques how many should be correct atleast ,any margin of error?

i also need to know plz .

Did you take some extra 2x2 pics for your interview?

have you submitted original citizenship certificate with your passport application or a copy ?

thanks in advance for your reply

i had my infopass appointment ,but it went out in vain.the officer only told me that the case was still at vermont and they'll notify if they'll hear any thing about it.

Did any of you tried infopass?does any one else knows any upgrades?

Kab, sorry to hear that. Did he say this was normal? Just back log of apps waiting for interview? Any info?

The USCIS site updated last on 12/18 says that they are processing N400 for 3/23/06 so I am assuming we are getting close.

Thanks

The officer did say that now adays they send IL only after the background check is completed.

so i guess thats encouraging!