Cherry Hill Processing Times for N400

That is bad news. Any ideas how long is the GAP. I tried talking to my friend but he had some issues with his application getting lost etc....so he was not sure of all timelines.

That is bad news. Lawyer told me that the time between interview and oath is approximately three months. I am trying to find someone from my neighborhood with recent experiences in Cherry Hill, to get an accurate timeline. So far I haven't found anyone.

Also USCIS processing date says they are processing October 4th applications as of now, the bulletion should be updated in a day or two. Let us hope things move faster.

Sri

I am happy to see so much traction on this thread. We have atleast three active members who are in the pipe line for naturilization. The order is
1. Gadhiwala - PD Dec 04
2. Manraj - PD Feb 05
3. Myself - PD Mar 05

Manraj, please do post when you get an interview call and rest of the board know.

Gadhiwala,

Staying out of the country for longer than six months should not raise an issue as long as you have not abandoned residence. As long as you are making mortgage payments/lease, filing taxes and maintaining ties you should be OK. I am in a similar position too, however I stayed out of the country for 10 months in 1998, but am not using that period to fullfill residency requirments.

Sri

All
Recieved Interview letter for CH on 11/15/2005.

Any ideas how much is the GAP between Interview and Oath ?

Thanks,

Congragulations on the interview call. It looks like it is taking 11 months for an interview call in Cherry Hill, and interview letters get dispatched when the status font changes from red to black.

Sri

NJ CH

Congratulations on getting your interview letter. Could you please post your timeline (PD, FP date etc.)

Not sure how much is the gap b/w interview date and the oath at CH office. Does anyone know?

How do you check the online status???

How do you check the online status??? link please. thanks.

NJ_CH said:
Hi,
My ND - 12/2004
FP - 03/05

Have not heard anything yet. Online status is - Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system........ in RED.

FP was done in Philly. (my county is Camden)

What county you are at? (since ur FP in Newark)

Is any one out there for Cherry HIll dates? please share?
Also, how long does it take for Oath after interview? I believe it is not on the same day.

Hope this helps.

How can we find out how many Oath ceremony's CH office has for the rest of the year?

Also the gap between Interview and Oath?

cherry hill processing time

my PD is Feb 17
FP may 25th
when i check my case status online last updated time is 03/03/2005.what this means my case neverbeen updated after this date.if some one else has same situation please reply

Updates when they are ready to send Int. letter

From what I read on these boards, the case status disappears just before you receive your interview letter. But there are no regular updates like Fp dates, etc.

Waiting for interview call CH

For those waiting on CH interview letter.

I just realized that I am also in CH and not in Newark.
my dates are as follows

PD Jan 12 2005
FP Feb 2005

Waiting for interview letter.

sraj

Hello, I'm glad that I found this forum because i'm a little frustrated. I just find out that my case is in Cherry Hill, which I heard sucks... here's my timeline...
RD: January 12, 2005
PD: January 12, 2005
FD: Can't remember, I know it was a while ago.

Here's what I found out by calling the INS customer Service Center. I was told that my case has been waiting for an interview date since April 2005..(isn't that something) I spoke to a very nice lady on Sept. 23, 2005 and she told me that I should be getting a letter of interview pretty soon, and that there is a gap of six weeks between the receipt of the letter of interview and the actual interview...Now you tell me...I have waited almost a year to get this interview letter....who makes them think that I need another six weeks of waiting! Why didn't i listen to my mother years ago, when she told me to apply for my citizenship.... :(

Hey have any one tried asking one of our senators for assistance...I wrote an email to Senator Jon Corzine, but I have not received any answer from his staff...He should be willing to help since he is running for Governor and every vote does count.

Wendy79 and Sraj,

Can u please find out if Oath is on the same day as interview @ CH?
If not, what is the difference btwn Interview and oath?

Thanks,

Wendy79,

Please keep us posted when you receive the interview letter. It would be helpful for folks like us in the hopper. My PD is March 9th 2005.

It seems that when the online status font changes from red to black, you will get the interview letter in a week.

Sri

hey nj ch

For what I read on the Cherry hill office web site, Oath take place on a daily basis. And about the difference between the interview and the oath is simple. The interview is when the immigration officer interview you and decides whether you pass the requirements to become a citizen. After you pass the interview then you take the Oath. Only after you take the Oath is when you have completed the process of becoming a us citizen. This is the moment when you renounce to your previews citizenship and pledge allegiance to the United States of America. Hope this help! Just in case, you might want to be clear about what it means to become a US citizen since they might ask you at the interview.

I dont believe oaths are conducted the same day as the interview in Cherry Hill. On passing your interview you will get a notice in the mail regarding your oath date.