Chennai Feb Interview Thread!

To Superman

Do you know how they schedule interviews for a month.
Is it by case entered date i.e first come first served, EB2/EB3.
If my case was enetered on 11/27, can you predict which week
of Feb that i can expect interview. My case is EB2.
Or is there any other criteria?

TIA

GC Despo, Expect between Feb. 18-23.

Normally third wk.(90% chances based on past exp.) of the month for EB-2 cases and month end for EB-3 cases.

Mailed on 11/27 from India and Entered into the system

Mailed Packet3 on 11/27 from India

I emailed to Chennai consulate about my Packet3 status.

They said, they received and entered into the system, but didn\'t give the date specifics

I asked whether I can expect Feb interview, reply was check in january.

No Title

My case was created on 11/27. P3 not created as of 12/07. Is it possible to fax P3 to chennai consulate without creating P3 by NVC. I have already my case number from NVC.
Thanks in Advance

Pkt 3 reached on Dec 3

My PKT 3 was received by chennai consulate on Dec 3, Do you think, I will be able to make it in February.

Thanks,
gckums

PKT-3 Recieved by Chennai(according to FedEx Tracking) on 12/11 10:30 AM.

I am hoping for Feb interview, I have also e-mailed chennai to confirm the same.Will post as soon as I hear anything..

First time user

Chennai recieved my PktIII on Dec4 according to FedEx tracking number. I sent a e-mail asking for confirmation. Everytime I get reply as "Pkt 3 - no information". Does chennai confirms only if the case has been entered into their systems?

yes

They say received only after entering into system.
Try middle of next week. I am sure it will be entered then

GC Despo - Already in the process of obtaining PCC.

I have sent the necessary information to Indian Consulate,Houston and waiting for PCC. It might take 30-45 days and I guess my Interview date won\'t be until Feb/March and I have enough time to collect it.

Please Clarify

What are the documents we need to send to INDIAN CONSULATE inorder to get PCC.Do we need to get PCC from USA also_One more question if we got the PCC from indian consulate do we need get PCC from local police station also or one is enough(INDIA)

Thanks

VERY CONFUSING!!

at the NY Indian Consulate, the Misc Services form has a column for PCC but says
in brackets will be issued only on clearance from Authorities
from India.
I have a chennai interview and got a reply from them saying
that if i resided only in India and U.S then NO PCC.

Dandelion - did you talk to Houston office about this??

Pkt 3 recd - appt likely in feb

I got this msg when i emailed chennai. I sent my pkt 3 from india on Nov 29 and emailed them on 7th Dec. Got the reply on 10th Dec. I moved back to india recently and intend to try and get a PCC from local passport office.. however, i doubt it is needed as i lived only in us and india.

To ANand RK

But if your current address is in India then they might ask for
a PCC. Verify this with the Consulate
And since you are in India, it should\'nt be big deal to get one
as long as you can grease someone.

Stop doing unnecessary things

Folks please stop doing unnecessary things. There is no PC required if you have only lived in the US and India after the age of 16. I finished my CP thru Chennai. Trust me. It is a waste of time. Stop spreading unecessary rumors.

Packet 3 Created on 10th of December 2001

Guys :

Good news that my packet 3 was created on the 10th of December. My question is will i be able to make it for Februrary or March interview? My attorney had already sent me OF230 part I which i filled up and sent to him. I think that should help him to send it out the packet 3 faster to me for signatures and sending it to consulate.

Thanks for the support

To Anand72

I am convinced that you dont require PCC for Chennai.
But i was suggesting to him since he was in India.