Chennai Feb Interview Thread!

GC Despo.. That\'s Correct

They will either fax/telex our information to the Regional Passport Office in India to obtain the information and it usually takes (+/-)30 days.

Hi Guys

Called consulate today. lady was very pleasant. pkt 3 entered today. Interview in Feb she ask me to call her on Jan 15th 2002.
She confirmed my name, spouse s name.

Raja Buttreddy

I had to talk to the NVC operator as the AVM did not tell me anything more than case is current blah blah ....

because do u see any " Caribbean thread"

I have been using this site from day one and it has been helpful so i will stay here until the end. I think i have told everyone that i am processing in a non indian consulate
Hope this explains

Reply from chennai- No information

My packet was delivered accrdng to FedEx on Dec 10. I e-mailed requesting the same confirmation on Dec11th. I recieved reply today with one line "No information" - What does that mean ??

No Title

It means that your case has not been entered by Chennai into system.
Wait for another 7-10 days, and try again.

Pkt3 - received -- mail from chennai

I got a mail (TODAY) from chennai embassy saying --- Pkt3 - received.
        1. Does that mean it is already entered in the system
        2. Now can I expect interview in FEB.
        3. when does usually they conduct interview ( like 3rd week or 4th week) if I am in EB3 category.

Thanks every one there

No Title

Guys, If your case number is already entered in their system ,please check Madras consulate web site for IV appointment. Use \'Check Appointment\' button.
I was expecting Feb interview but i got Jan 24, 2002 interview.
My P3 was recived by consulate on 11/19/2001
P3 entered into their system 11/27/2001.

Please check , GC Despo , i am sure you would have got your IV date because your P3 dates are ahead of me

San777

1. Yes. That means they already entered in the system.
2. Yes. You can expect in FEB.
3. You can expect in 4th wk. since you are in EB-3.

Appply for PCC at a US consulate.

Although I am not convinced that we need a PCC for Interview, I recommend you to apply for a PCC. You have enough time to get one. Nothing to loose. You have two months time. So, most of you can easily get one depending on where you live. My P-4 appoinment letter states that PCC is required although it is not listed in required documents list. It will just give you mental peace. I will post regarding PCC requirement after my Interview in Jan.

medicals

Can we complete both lab(lister) and appointment with Dr. Vijaylakshmi in one day,
How much time does Dr. vijaylakshmi takes to complete the test.

thanks

Yes, you can if you can get evening appointment date with Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi.

I would recommend one more day just in case. Allot two days for whole process. Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi is Open until 6 p.m. Some times they give appoinments upto 5 p.m. only depending on the number of people. It takes about 45 min. for both of you. Just add waiting time. Your appoinment time does not guarantee you that specific time. Only guarantees you around that time.

Appointment letter to US Address?

Guys, While I sending P3 forms to Chennai, I have given local address in India for P4 to be sent. Now, what about appointment letter? Do they send it to US address OR India address?

Thanks in advance.