Chennai Feb Interview Thread!

GC Despo

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
 I am expecting a Feb interview. Can we start a new thread here.

I mailed my P3 to Chennai on 11/13.

TIA

I am also expecting Feb interview

I havent mailed pkt 3 as yet but it will go next week because the consulate hasnt received my case as yet. She asked me to call tomorrow

No Title

I am also waiting for interview in feb \'02 (Chennai Consulate). Mailed my P3 Nov. 15 (today). Please post any information related to Feb interview....Thanks

getting this to the top

Someone had posted my details from cptracker in the Jan chennai
list. Do i stand a chance for Jan? My P3 was received at frontdesk
on 11/17.

No Title

I am doubtful. Since my P3 info has not been entered into sysytem
as of 11/21 and i have missed the 11/15 deadline i.e info into
system not the mailing of P3

Mail from Chennai Consl. says expect Interview in Feb 02.

Chennai received my P-3 on Nov 16.
Entered into system on Nov 21.
They responded to my email enquiry as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Pkt3 forms = received.
    Appt likely to be in February.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Dandelion

I thought I was the only one who hadnt sent in my forms yet, still waiting for it from the lawyer. Could u tell me what your cover letter in PKt 3 said

call to speak with a rep

Normally they create the pkt 3 oneweek after case has been created and it is mailed out the following Mon or Tues. Please talk to a rep at 603 334 0700. Please do. I am sure your packet 3 has been created already

Rashid Truman - I have not seen cover letter.

My lawyers work at snail pace, I recieved drafts(big deal) after 15 working days from the message I heard on the NVC avm. There are couple of errors in the forms, made corrections sent back to them today. They will recieve the forms tomorrow and I hope they will mail by the end of this week.

I have only recieved one OF-169 form ,DS-230 part 1 forms for each person in my family, that\'s all. I think they will draft cover letter before they send it to consulate and honestly I don\'t know.Pretty pitiful ! Uh!

Rashid

Hi,

Is dec 15th the date by which to send to consulate (Mumbai) or the date by which it should reach them?

Thanks

Rashid

Thanks!

BTW do we need original I-140 approval notice at any stage/time for CP?

I mean my lawyer has not yet recvd the I-140 approval notice but the case has been created in NVC.

What does this mean? Does VSC send I-140 approval notice to NVC?

Thanks!

No Title

VSc sends your file to NVC. They send a courtesy copy of 1 140 approvl to employer and to attorney on file. NVC has all the needed info so dont worry. U will receive the copy of the approval shortly. It isnt necessay so dont panic ok. all is well

Will be posting my Packet 3 this wednesday and expecting Feb Interview

Will be posting my Packet 3 this wednesday and expecting Feb Interview