Chennai Feb Interview Thread!

Guys, what are you planning to do if you dont get PCC before you leave?

Has anyone investigated this with Chennai?

Anand RK/coolGC/chennainu/gabbar007

Hi Guys,

Let\'s all keep in touch. Lets\' discuss how you are all planning - what I mean is what documents should be taken. What are the things do we need to do at chennai? When to take the medicals and doctor appointments. From where you guys are flying and other details.

I live in cincinnati, oh. So I\'ll be flying the Delta Airlines.

Congrats Guys!

Can you update the CP tracker. I did not check with Chennai last nite.
Anyone with P3 received around last week of Nov?

GC Despo - I am On the same boat

My P3 was recd by Chennai on Nov 29 (got email confirmation). But i didnt call yesterday either .Hope we both make it for Feb.

Thanks
Sujatha

time required in Chennai

Folks,
How many days do we need before and after the interview in chennai? I dont want to rush things and am ok with staying there for a couple of days or more if required. I am from Hyd, so i have to head back there when i am done.

thanks,

PCC from local police station in India.

Has anyone done any research on how long it would take to get a PCC from local district police station (chennai and bangalore perhaps).? And also the RPO? Please post if you have any information on this.

Thanks in advance

PCC from Consulate will suffice

I asked the person who gave me my interview date if I needed a PCC from India or if the PCC from the local indian embassy would do and she confirmed that PCC from local embassy is enough.

Are the dates based on EB2/EB3 category?

I did a big mistake by not calling yesterday, now monday is pongal. I am not sure when they would update the website.

Now for the people who have got the dates, is it so that EB3 is in 4th week and EB2 in 3rd week? I have read this logic somewhere in this forum, just want to make sure.

I guess I would be in Feb, trying to figure out when to block the tickets.

Thanks.

change of address from DS 230 part 1

Guys,
      My home address will change in Feruary from the address mentioned in DS 230 Part 1 of packet 3. What should I do? Will this cause any trouble? Should I have to take a new DS 230 part 1 with the new adress?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Please post your PCC details in the thread given below

Folks,
Please post your PCC details in this thread

acehart "PCC Tracking - Chennai Feb Interview" 1/12/02 10:16am

chennaianu give contact email

Hi chennaianu,

My name is arun. I am also having interview in february. I just saw your posting that you live in cincinnati. I am also from cincinnati. It would be helpfull if we have any questions.

Delta Airlines

I got the email confirmation also from Chennai Consulate - interview date still Feb 19. Starting on Feb 9th - Delta airlines. purchased tickets. Round trip costed like : 1230 from cincinnati - Hyderabad.