case transfer to san francisco

File transferred back to CSC

Hi All,

On May 31, 2005, my case was tranferred back to CSC. Can anybody here kindly enough to tell me what does it mean?
Many many thanks in advance.

My case info:

I485, EB2RIR, Case no. WAC 0509xxxxxxxx
RD: Feb 10, 2005
Transfrred to SFO: May 19, 2005
Transferred back to CSC: May 31, 2005
What's next?

g14619 said:
Hi All,

On May 31, 2005, my case was tranferred back to CSC. Can anybody here kindly enough to tell me what does it mean?
Many many thanks in advance.

My case info:

I485, EB2RIR, Case no. WAC 0509xxxxxxxx
RD: Feb 10, 2005
Transfrred to SFO: May 19, 2005
Transferred back to CSC: May 31, 2005
What's next?
What does your online status say now? Did you try to call the National Service Centre #?

I called the 800 number of CSC and the officer told me it was transferred back to CSC on May 31, 05 and actually the case was transferred out to SFO on May 25, 05 . THe officer told me normally the local office won't transfer case so quick. When I asked why mine's is so quick, the officer said "Don't know". So for sure, the case is in CSC now. But I am wondering why the case got transferred out and in?

RFE for current job and X-Ray Report

Got letter from San Francisco office yesterday asking for RFE for current job and X-Ray report. My physical examination for I-485 two years ago showed positive TB test and a tiny module in the lung in the X-ray, so the doctor put "Abnormal" in X-ray test but said no active TB and recommended "repeat X-ray filming". I guess that's the reason why my case was transferred to the local office. :mad: Anyway, does anyone have similar experience? should I call the same doctor or change another one? This is at least a positive sign after almost one year of waiting for the interview.

Thanks

RD 8/8/03
Transferred 7/26/04

passport stamped today

It took about one hour. Basicly the officer was just collecting the documents.
There is really not much to write about the interview. One thing that I'd like to point out is you may want to take two new passport photos to the interview if your case is too old. The first thing the officer asked was new photos although he didn't mention it in the interview notice letter.

Thanks for everybody who shares the expiernce in this forum and good luck to all of you who are still pending.

Got interview letter today

I got my interview letter from San Francisco office today. Interview scheduled for July 10.

RD Dec 2002
transfer to sf - Sep. 2004

Hi all, I'm new.
I had my interview done on May 10. Though she did not stamp on pp due to background check, everything was smooth at the interview. But following day, she called me and said she found some discrepancies on my G325A. She also said she would hold my file until she receives the revised G325A with correct info. Since revised one was delivered by fed on May 16, I’ve been waiting and waiting for approval… Now I heard that INS will stop processing EB3 at the end of this month. This announcement gave me a little panic at the end of whole procedure. Another 3 months is too long for me…
Could I send the same thing again to get the narrow escape? My case was originally filed in VSC and transferred to SFO on Dec 6 ’04. My pd is old enough much earlier than 2002. Thanks!

Do anything possible soon!!!

Do you have her number? Call her....

Fedex the required info ASAP, now itself.

iw450g said:
Hi all, I'm new.
I had my interview done on May 10. Though she did not stamp on pp due to background check, everything was smooth at the interview. But following day, she called me and said she found some discrepancies on my G325A. She also said she would hold my file until she receives the revised G325A with correct info. Since revised one was delivered by fed on May 16, I’ve been waiting and waiting for approval… Now I heard that INS will stop processing EB3 at the end of this month. This announcement gave me a little panic at the end of whole procedure. Another 3 months is too long for me…
Could I send the same thing again to get the narrow escape? My case was originally filed in VSC and transferred to SFO on Dec 6 ’04. My pd is old enough much earlier than 2002. Thanks!

Case approved

My Wife's case Info -
Applied for I485 in Feb 2002
Case transfered to SF - May 11th 2004
Interviewed on - March 22nd 2005
Asked for more documents during the interview, we sent it to them on March 25th
Then they told FP expired on April 21nd, they sent FP notice on April 22nd 2005
Took FP on 26th april.
Case Appoved on May 10th.

These are the online status changes >>

1. On May 23, 2005, your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing.
It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this
kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing
is complete.

On May 26th >>
2. Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has
been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon
as it is ready.

3.On May 31, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered
you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is
ready.

4. This case has been approved. On June 4, 2005, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received
this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To
update your address, please call the National Customer Service
Center at (800) 375-5283.

Received card on June 6th.

My Case >>
Applied for I485 in Feb 2002
Case transfered to SF - May 11th 2004
Interviewed on - June 13th 2005
Took FP on 1th June 2005. Also, did the Medical, the dotor didn't fill out the info so....spend another 175$.
The office didn't stamp my passport. He told he would like to review my case once more, and then would send the approval notice after a week. BUT, case Appoved on June 13th itself.

He approved on the same day and sent the approval notice on June 14th.

Waiting for the plastic card now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quetions on PD.

Will SFO office schedule interivew for EB3 candidates whose PD is Unavailable?? Or they will only schedule it once applicant's PD become current?

Thanks for your answer.

I think so... you are correct

They may schedule interview only when the EB3 numbers are available. One other possibility is, they may schedule interview and may not approve your case.

visa07 said:
Quetions on PD.

Will SFO office schedule interivew for EB3 candidates whose PD is Unavailable?? Or they will only schedule it once applicant's PD become current?

Thanks for your answer.

adit processing

We got a letter from SFO asks us to go to an appointment scheduled for ADIT processing.

What does it mean?

How was your interveiw?

dontknowmuch said:
In my interview letter, it asks for both I-693 and supplement.

NIWcon485, what did you lawyer say? Is the new exam required? Thanks.

Did you retake the medical exam again? Did they ask for the new results in the interview?
Thanks

I did retake the exam. The doc said no issue was found with the exam. Then I mailed the result back along with employment verification letter. Within a week, got this letter with the appointment for ADIT process. We didn't go through the interview process.