Case status changed from "Decision Pending" to "Application pending"

Hello guys have u received any update ? I chat with emma and just told me to send an inquiry. Do you still have the case in applocation pending? Mine waa in decision pending for more than 1 year and in january change
Hi friend, did you hear anything back from USCIS about the status change and what it means? Is there any update on your case? I have the same change and don't know what it means.

Hi, Today I recevied the same notice, I had my interview March 2019 and was waiting for deciscion, Now it says "application is pending"
What happened to you after that, Any correction? Mine is in Chicago yours?
Have you got your decision yet ? If so , how long after the status changed to Application pending ?
Please reply.
Thank you
hi do you have any update

Why Some case decision pending change to an application pending and Some case not
Good question. When they say it is the same then why people have it why some people do not? I am also more curious to know that if there has been anyone with "Application Pending" status changed to "Decision Is Mailed" or it should first get back to "Decision Is Pending" and then change to "Decision Is Mailed"?

Good question. When they say it is the same then why people have it why some people do not? I am also more curious to know that if there has been anyone with "Application Pending" status changed to "Decision Is Mailed" or it should first get back to "Decision Is Pending" and then change to "Decision Is Mailed"?

I asked some people who got their decision
Some of them told me before we got a decision our status changed to an application pending about eight months or more, but some of them said no, we did not receive application pending

I am also more curious to know that if there has been anyone with "Application Pending" status changed to "Decision Is Mailed" or it should first get back to "Decision Is Pending" and then change to "Decision Is Mailed"?
Usually it will go back to “Decision is Pending” first. After this it can take from few weeks to several months to “Decision is Mailed”.

For example, it can be result of background check. When Asylum Office get result they can continue working on case to issue decision.

But because it’s internal procedures not a lot of information can be provided on this issue.

Usually it will go back to “Decision is Pending” first. After this it can take from few weeks to several months to “Decision is Mailed”.

For example, it can be result of background check. When Asylum Office get result they can continue working on case to issue decision.

But because it’s internal procedures not a lot of information can be provided on this issue.

If the Decision change to the application pending, does it means our case is under background check? if yes, why some people they didn't receive this change

no, nothing still, and i couldn't check the case history because the "add paper-filed case" is not working for my receipt number
When was your interview .? My interview was in 2019.I think people who applied in 2020 and 2021 they received their decision faster than people who applied in 2019

Congratulations, it is approval. Can you share please your timeline?
Applied In late 2018
Interview April 1st 2021
Probably two weeks after the interview my case changed to “Decision is Pending” and then two weeks after that it changed to “Application Is Still Pending”. Last Thursday, my case changed back to “Decision is Pending” and then I check today and it says “Fees were waived”. Is that actually an approval? I’m stressing lol