Case status changed from "Decision Pending" to "Application pending"

Applied In late 2018
Interview April 1st 2021
Probably two weeks after the interview my case changed to “Decision is Pending” and then two weeks after that it changed to “Application Is Still Pending”. Last Thursday, my case changed back to “Decision is Pending” and then I check today and it says “Fees were waived”. Is that actually an approval? I’m stressing lol
Of course it is, enjoy new life

Applied In late 2018
Interview April 1st 2021
Probably two weeks after the interview my case changed to “Decision is Pending” and then two weeks after that it changed to “Application Is Still Pending”. Last Thursday, my case changed back to “Decision is Pending” and then I check today and it says “Fees were waived”. Is that actually an approval? I’m stressing lol
don't worry, it is !

it is very common now dyas if your status changed to application is pending after the interview, i got approved after that, you just have to wait.
Hi! Could you also please share your timeline that when you were interviewed and how long after your status changed to "Application Is Pending" you received the decision? Did it ever change back to "Decision Is Pending"?

My case status changed from application is pending back to decision is pending. And it's been that way for 2 months

Hey, I had an interview on Feb 03, 2022. The status was 'Decision is Pending.' On March 09, the status changed to 'Application is Pending.' Don't know what is next. Any idea?

Hey, I had an interview on Feb 03, 2022. The status was 'Decision is Pending.' On March 09, the status changed to 'Application is Pending.' Don't know what is next. Any idea?
Hey, i had an interview on may 16 and my status was "decision is pending" and two weeks after that it changed to "application is pending" and now after almost 7 months it changed back to "decision is pending" it's been that way for more than 3 months now. No one really knows what it means

Well I went to my interview on December 20 2021 in Chicago and I still waiting…
This is my timeline
Receipt Date : 02/11/2021
Finger Print :03/10/2021
Interview : 12/20/21 at Chicago office

Well I went to my interview on December 20 2021 in Chicago and I still waiting…
This is my timeline
Receipt Date : 02/11/2021
Finger Print :03/10/2021
Interview : 12/20/21 at Chicago office
Thank you for sharing your timeline. Can you tell us if the online status is 'Decision is Pending' or 'Application is Pending' or it has been switching around?

Well in my experience 2 days after my interview the estatus “change to decision is pending” and never change to “application is pending”.. I heard about in all the offices are different the time to they take to tell us a decision, which office did you have your interview?
Thank you for sharing your timeline. Can you tell us if the online status is 'Decision is Pending' or 'Application is Pending' or it has been switching around?

Well in my experience 2 days after my interview the estatus “change to decision is pending” and never change to “application is pending”.. I heard about in all the offices are different the time to they take to tell us a decision, which office did you have your interview?
Newark

I can not add my Asylum Application receipt number to my USCIS account. The system displays that the receipt number can not be found while it is correct. It might be a repeated question but I couldn't find the answer, anyone can help?

Thanks,

I can not add my Asylum Application receipt number to my USCIS account. The system displays that the receipt number can not be found while it is correct. It might be a repeated question but I couldn't find the answer, anyone can help?

Thanks,
unless our case status gets decided, we can't add paper filed case online

hello guys,
after two years and a half from the interview my asylum case status changed from Decision Is Pending to Application is pending, anyone has any idea about this ?