Case status changed from "Decision Pending" to "Application pending"

Hey, i had an interview on may 16 and my status was "decision is pending" and two weeks after that it changed to "application is pending" and now after almost 7 months it changed back to "decision is pending" it's been that way for more than 3 months now. No one really knows what it means
hello guys,
after two years and a half from the interview my asylum case status changed from Decision Is Pending to Application is pending, anyone has any idea about this

hello guys,
after two years and a half from the interview my asylum case status changed from Decision Is Pending to Application is pending, anyone has any idea about this

hi bro, i am also facing same problem, did you receive any update? could you please tell me, what does that mean?

Applied for an Asylum case on June 2015
EAD card was Received on Dec 2015
Applied mandamus court order on June 2022
Interview was schdual on Oct 6, 2022
Decision pending Oct 7,2022
Application is pending Nov 14, 2022

Usually, with a mandamus court order, how long does it take to update their interview decisions with similar cases?

Applied for an Asylum case on June 2015
EAD card was Received on Dec 2015
Applied mandamus court order on June 2022
Interview was schdual on Oct 6, 2022
Decision pending Oct 7,2022
Application is pending Nov 14, 2022

Usually, with a mandamus court order, how long does it take to update their interview decisions with similar cases?
Hey, did you get any thing please, I’m in same situation

Did any of you guys get approved after your case status changed from decision pending to application pending?

Hi, everyone,

I had an interview last months, and I went to pick up my decision after two weeks. However, they told me that the decision was not ready and they will mail it to me.

I checked my online case status, it said: "Your decision is pending". However today the online status changed to "Your application with USCIS is still pending."

Does anyone had similar experiences and what is the reason for the change?

Thanks.
Hi is there any update about your case?

Anyone in SF asylum office suffer from.decision delay??. My interview was at SF AO on Nov 2022, then I got " Decision is pending" for three weeks. Then status was changed to " Application is pending" after 3 weeks. Since then nothing changed and I am waiting

Anyone in SF asylum office suffer from.decision delay??. My interview was at SF AO on Nov 2022, then I got " Decision is pending" for three weeks. Then status was changed to " Application is pending" after 3 weeks. Since then nothing changed and I am waiting
I am waiting since Feb 2022.

Hi, everyone,

I had an interview last months, and I went to pick up my decision after two weeks. However, they told me that the decision was not ready and they will mail it to me.

I checked my online case status, it said: "Your decision is pending". However today the online status changed to "Your application with USCIS is still pending."

Does anyone had similar experiences and what is the reason for the change?

Thanks.
Hi did u got approval?

Hello applied for asylum and did my interview and decision supposed to be mailed within 2 weeks . Nothing yet since 6 weeks . Interview went well . Officer was very good and said good luck .. all what change on case status from you complete ur interview to decision is pending with 180 days EAD. Anyone applied and get his interview fast in 25 days and waiting for the decision ?

Do you know if there is any difference between "Application is pending" and "decision is pending"? mine is also changed from decision to application pending/what application pending means?
Hi did you got approval and how long it’s took to get approval?

It is mean they start working on ur case to make a decision .
Mine still pending it has been 8 weeks till now.