Can B1B2 Visitor Visa Holder marry a person who has been waiting for her asylum interview in USA but already got her work permit and SSN

unitedkpen

I am a Permanent Resident of Canada (Other Country Passport Holder) living in British Columbia, Canada. My girlfriend has been waiting for her asylum interview in USA (State: North Carolina) but she already got her work permit and SSN Here are some questions Regarding Our Case:

Can I go to the USA with my B1B2 visa and marry her within a week and come back to Canada, will this be legal ?? Or would it be a visa fraud that I misuse my entry to USA for marriage and will this cause problems for my Future Green Card application that i gonna apply once her asylum case will be approved ??

Or would it be misuse of entry only if I marry to green card holder ( which she is not yet) and not come back to Canada and apply for visa status adjustment there in USA ?

If I can marry her with my B1B2 visa as she is not a green card holder or citizen yet. Should I also have to wait 90 days in USA before marriage so that USCIS not consider it as misuse of my entry in future when I apply for green card once she get her green card after completion of her asylum case.

What will be best Way for us, so we have no problem in future when i apply for USA Spouse immigration
Thanks

Yes you can, it is completely legal. You can enter the US on a NIV and get married right away if you can. There’s no requirement to wait for 90 days or any period of time (from immigration point of view) in order to do so as a matter of fact. As long as you plan on departing from the US before the expiration of your granted/authorized stay, you’ll be fine.

Yes you can, it is completely legal. You can enter the US on a NIV and get married right away if you can. There’s no requirement to wait for 90 days or any period of time (from immigration point of view) in order to do so as a matter of fact. As long as you plan on departing from the US before the expiration of your granted/authorized stay, you’ll be fine.
Thanks you so much for your kind reply ^_^

So can she put my name in her asylum file as spouse after marriage before her asylum interview ???

Or will it cause problem and for next time customs will stops my entry if i want to visit her again (Because they know i married to someone during my last visit )

Thanks