California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky_m said:
24-nov-2003. I have just called up this mrng and spoke to an officer.
Thanks, at least it is moving. Everybody, please post the dates whenever you hear new status. Thanks for the contribution.

Processing Dates verification needed.

I got PD as 28th Aug 2003 but not heard anything so far from EDD. My lawyer also has not got any information. My lawyer is not giving me any case number except PD. Where and how can I get information of my case status. I saw here dates mentioned as 1st Dec 2003 and getting worried about my application.

Any help to check case status will be useful.

Thanks.

urmi said:
I got PD as 28th Aug 2003 but not heard anything so far from EDD. My lawyer also has not got any information. My lawyer is not giving me any case number except PD. Where and how can I get information of my case status. I saw here dates mentioned as 1st Dec 2003 and getting worried about my application.

Any help to check case status will be useful.

Thanks.
Urmi, u need the case number to get any info. Try to get it thru ur H.R, that is the first thing they ask when u call them up. they will provide information if ur employer calls them with the case number.
--murali

any info about state level process

Hi
I have been seeing that the current processing date is being posted regularly. Is there anybody who can provide info about their own case e.g. when their case is forwarded to DOL or any rfe. Some info like that would be very helpful. Thanks.

Vicky_m said:
Hi
I have been seeing that the current processing date is being posted regularly. Is there anybody who can provide info about their own case e.g. when their case is forwarded to DOL or any rfe. Some info like that would be very helpful. Thanks.
My priority date is Nov 20, 2003. We received an assessment notice dated sep13th.
--murali

m_chundi said:
My priority date is Nov 20, 2003. We received an assessment notice dated sep13th.
--murali
Murali,
Thanks for update. What is the assessment notice? What is your Degree+Experience?

dbshisode1 said:
Murali,
Thanks for update. What is the assessment notice? What is your Degree+Experience?
This is regarding the results of the recruitment efforts. (they asked for the reasons for rejection)
--murali

My priority date is 2003-12-01. Today the HR told me they received the letter from CA SCSA that my case was transfered to EDD on Sep 13, 2004. Thanks for this forum. Hopefully this information is helpful.

Concurrent H1B

Hello Folks,

Appreciate if anyone can answer my questions. I work for one company as full time (40 hours per week). Another company wants to offer me a part time job (say 15 hours per week - use my office hour and weekend).

I heard from lawyer that there is total time limit for concurrent H1B - totally can not exceed 40 hours. and Concurrent will consider as new H1B. Are these true?

Thank you so much.

Hello!

I guess they are going through these applications really quickly. Last night when I checked the telephone system it is saying that they were working RIR dated 12/16/2003. I don't think that they update everday. And today, it is 12/24/2003. Wow! I have my fingers crossed as my date was 12/12/2003.

Regards,

Emil

Hi hbcsc153

Hello hbcsc153 -

Even I have my fingers crossed as my date was also 12/12/2003.
One help I need from you is whenever you get any kind of intimation, please update. I'll do the same as soon as I receive any info.

Thanks.

Can someone tell me how long does it take for a non-IT workers (Financial Services) to get LC under RIR or if being non-IT makes any difference? Thanks

Question

Hello!

Does anyone know whether the notice is sent to the lawyer or the employer when they (SWA) make a decision?

Regards,

Emil

hbcsc153 said:
Hello!

Does anyone know whether the notice is sent to the lawyer or the employer when they (SWA) make a decision?

Regards,

Emil

Hi,
I am sure that the notice will be sent to Employer but i don't know whether it will be sent to lawyer or not. My Employer recieved notice regarding my labor application.
Thanks

hbcsc153 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Emil
When i received a RFE, it was sent to both. Any approval notice is always sent to the lawyer.
--murali

NON-RIR Date

Does any one know how long the non-rir date has been at 27-APR-2001.

I remember 26-APR-2001 took 6 or so months.

Thanks,
Mahender

Status
Not open for further replies.