California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Update

Hello!

Just heard that my case (filed 12/12/03) was forwarded to DOL on 9/28/04. Have not heard anything from the lawyers yet, but sent an email to EDD and they responded with an update.

Good luck to everyone.

Regards,

Emil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hbcsc153,
Which email you have used in contacting them to check the case updates? What info we have to sent them to check the status?

suryab73 said:
Hi hbcsc153,
Which email you have used in contacting them to check the case updates? What info we have to sent them to check the status?

Hello Suryab!

I sent it to FLCOWEB@edd.ca.gov, and included my case number. I just asked for the case status, as EDD had suppose to have worked on my date Sep. 17th, and we had not heard anything upto now.

Regards,

Emil

Back log reduction process :

Y'day I saw this (open the attachment) in one of the threads in this forum and I am not sure if it is already known to everyone .

From this doc I presume that the back log reduction process for California has already been started !!!

I have just joined the forum .My LC date is September 2001-Non RIR

Your thoughts are appreciated.

How much time does the SWA take to process the application to which a response has been sent for the received assessment notice.

Question on assesment notice on labor cert

Filed RIR labor cert a year ago sep 2003. Got a assesment notice saying that application does not seem to be a RIR !!! and asking to submit supporting documentation again (before the original PD) or convert to regular. Does anyone else have similar experience ????

What does this mean ? Is converting to non RIR the best way out or should resubmit all the documents again ...as though all the documents were some how misplaced or lost ... I am stumped !!

bcshak said:
How much time does the SWA take to process the application to which a response has been sent for the received assessment notice.

got a response to mine in 2 weeks ...but was with a another rfe :-( seems speedy to me but dont know since i have just started following this forum

Ajay,

Same sad story from myside also.....I don't know what to do..

- rr :confused:

h1b_valid2004 said:
Guys,
CAn anybody provide me some pointers on how to fight this problem...
what is the phone number /email address and other details
How should I go about it...Thanks

Check out my timeline...anybody else on this list like me.
If yes wat plans you have to tackle this.

Timeline for ur refrence

1. Filed in 5/30/2001.(EDD/Labor state)
2. Goes to Federal state on: December 2001
3. Recvd at Federal : Jan 2002
4. Retest Remand Letter - March 2003
- My employer provided retest data to them
5. Denied RIR - went to EDD as non RIR case- April 2003
6. Haven't heard from them last one year + - June 2004

There were some optimistic moments where DOL had agreed it will take back all the cases which they had put back to EDD. Actually many cases did got approval who were filed after me but for my particular case.....looks like it is lost hope....

It seems denied RIR cases which were put in non-RIR queue in EDD by DOL is never gonaa make it...CAN WE DO SOMETHING about it.

Non-RIR cases hardly move.

Can anybody suggest what option I have . I have expiring H1.
Seeking GC has been a very bad experince for me.
They say u can keep extending H1 year by year every year as your labor is pending but this is so big hassle...Oh god getting GC has been a eal unfair process for me...I better return back to india now.

- Ajay

confusion!

What are the guys doing, going backwards again ?

I am wondering that too. And I am totally confused about what's going to happen with all these BEC, NPC stuff. My Labor was filed BS+0 in June 2004. Where will my case be forwarded to? SF or one of the BEC or NPC?

ezee said:
I am wondering that too. And I am totally confused about what's going to happen with all these BEC, NPC stuff. My Labor was filed BS+0 in June 2004. Where will my case be forwarded to? SF or one of the BEC or NPC?
- Most probably your application will go to NPC as a new application and not a backlogged application since it is relatively new one (if it was still unopened on Dec 31 2004)

Updates ?

hbcsc153 said:
Hello!

Just heard that my case (filed 12/12/03) was forwarded to DOL on 9/28/04. Have not heard anything from the lawyers yet, but sent an email to EDD and they responded with an update.

Good luck to everyone.

Regards,

Emil

Any updates from anyone else ? specially people who filed between sept 03 and jan 04 ?

Thanks for sharing

Going backwards... again

I just spoke with person at SESA and she was saying they are processing RIR cases on or before 02/03/2004, so they are going backwards again. I don't know what exactly is going on, any ideas??

dbshisode1 said:
I just spoke with person at SESA and she was saying they are processing RIR cases on or before 02/03/2004, so they are going backwards again. I don't know what exactly is going on, any ideas??

Looks like they just want to push all the cases to BEC :) . On a serious note this really does not sound good. God alone knows what these guys do ?? Shall try calling them tomorrow and post the details here if I find something out.

New Labor filing

Hi all,

I'm out of touch with the latest in labor approval from CA SWA - my case is stuck in DOL for 1+ yrs now, and frustratingly tracking that :mad: A friend of mine told me that starting 1/1/05, any new labor filed will directly go to DOL, bypassing the SWA/SESA completely. Is this true?

Thx so much,
GCD

GC_dreamer said:
Hi all,

I'm out of touch with the latest in labor approval from CA SWA - my case is stuck in DOL for 1+ yrs now, and frustratingly tracking that :mad: A friend of mine told me that starting 1/1/05, any new labor filed will directly go to DOL, bypassing the SWA/SESA completely. Is this true?

Thx so much,
GCD

Yes, all new applications will go to National Processing Centers after 01/01/2005 (or PERM after whenever it is implemented). But nobody knows for sure exactly how it is going to work and how much time it is going to take to process these new applications.

dbshisode1 said:
Yes, all new applications will go to National Processing Centers after 01/01/2005 (or PERM after whenever it is implemented). But nobody knows for sure exactly how it is going to work and how much time it is going to take to process these new applications.
Thx a lot! So are these National Processing Centers totally new centers (meaning new people, who will handle only new cases?) , or just a few people in the current DOL/BEC, who will get to the new cases AFTER clearing the current SWA and/or DOL backlog? Pardon me if these are too basic questions!!

Thx,
GCD

Status
Not open for further replies.