California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
GC_dreamer said:
Thx a lot! So are these National Processing Centers totally new centers (meaning new people, who will handle only new cases?) , or just a few people in the current DOL/BEC, who will get to the new cases AFTER clearing the current SWA and/or DOL backlog? Pardon me if these are too basic questions!!

Thx,
GCD

Go thro' these links and probably you will get answers (or may be more new questions??)
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_doltra.html
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_dolsen.html

- D

forwarded to DOL

My case was filed on Nov 25th 2003 at CA SESA was transmitted to DOL on 10/18/2004. I heard this from lawyer.

SWA contact number

Filing dt: 10/01
Federal: 9/02
SWA: 7/03
No news after that.

As you see my application is struck in SWA. Is there a way I can find out what is happening ? Does anyone know if they are ever going to look into those SWA cases ?

Unfortunately, our attorney/company is of no use. Please HELP !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the same boat

vnvarma said:
No news after that.

As you see my application is struck in SWA. Is there a way I can find out what is happening ? Does anyone know if they are ever going to look into those SWA cases ?

PD 08/2001
RD 10/2002
Remanded 06/2003

I am still not clear on how these new changes will affect us, please share the news if you got some,..

suryab73 said:
My case was filed on Nov 25th 2003 at CA SESA was transmitted to DOL on 10/18/2004. I heard this from lawyer.

suryab73,

congrats for passing the first hurdle !!

did you contact SESA by email to get a update ? if so did you get
any response ? in otherwords can we send them a email or has to be done via a lawyer ?

inqsit

RIR: 02/03/2004
Non-RIR: 04/27/2001

I guess they stopped everything at SESA till end of december, so that they can ship eveything to NPC

Dread the GC process

vnvarma said:
No news after that.

Sailing in the same boat.

PD 6/2001
Federal 7/2002
Remanded 6/2003

Nothing happened since then. My case is stuck in SWA.

My PD is 09/17/2001 NON-RIR CALIFORNIA. How will i know whether my case has been transfered to BEC? thanks in advance.

Please help

Labour Filed in RIR in California 08/2001
Transferred to Federal 08/2002
Remanded To State on 06/2003

Sitting in Regular queue since then

Questions:
a). When my case goes back to federal from SWA will i retain my old RD
OR i will get a new RD?

b). Now with the new regulations that the cases will get processed
based on RD, if i get a new RD then dont i have to wait much longer
because i will get a later date?

c). I beleive i will retain my PD. Is that correct?

Thanks

Ca Sesa

Priority date is 02/05/2004. (RIR)
They stopped reviewing the cases?
or have they transferred some cases to BEC?
Pls advice if anybody knows.

inqsit said:
suryab73,

congrats for passing the first hurdle !!

did you contact SESA by email to get a update ? if so did you get
any response ? in otherwords can we send them a email or has to be done via a lawyer ?

inqsit

Thx inqsit. I heard this from lawyer, I haven't contacted SESA. I don't know how to do that though.

twin said:
Priority date is 02/05/2004. (RIR)
They stopped reviewing the cases?
or have they transferred some cases to BEC?
Pls advice if anybody knows.

That is something everybody would like to know but nobody knows anything. My feeling is that they stopped reviewing cases and wait till end of dec to send all cases to BEC

By the way, how do you know it is 02/05/2004 for RIR when I called yesterday it was 02/03/2004. Not that this is a big difference but it would show that they perhaps start to move a little bit again

bayareagc said:
Can someone please provide me CA SESA phone no?

For California SESA, it is (916) 464-3400 - to get the current processing date, after 5pm OR, 916-653-5100 to talk to a person.

SWA(CA) Stopped Processing cases

Just talked to the person at the number mentioned above, according to him they have stopped processing cases and are waiting for orders on how to/when to/where to send the cases.

Is this a good sign?

SESA PD -> 08/2001
DOL RD -> 08/2002
Remanded to regular -> 06/2003

bayareagc said:
Just talked to the person at the number mentioned above, according to him they have stopped processing cases and are waiting for orders on how to/when to/where to send the cases.

Is this a good sign?

SESA PD -> 08/2001
DOL RD -> 08/2002
Remanded to regular -> 06/2003

Hard to say since nobody really knows how they will process at BEC. I think we have to wait till beginning of next year to get more information before we can make any reasonable predicition.

Ca Sesa

honkman said:
That is something everybody would like to know but nobody knows anything. My feeling is that they stopped reviewing cases and wait till end of dec to send all cases to BEC

By the way, how do you know it is 02/05/2004 for RIR when I called yesterday it was 02/03/2004. Not that this is a big difference but it would show that they perhaps start to move a little bit again

PD 02/05/2004 (RIR) is just my case.
Thank you for your explanation.

mankiw said:
I checked PD at CA SWA.
- RIR Feb 3rd/2004
It seems the SWA stopped all processing.
SWA seems to keep cases which they received after 02/03/04 or have already transferred to BEC?
When will I know where my case is?

Status
Not open for further replies.