California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

PD: 11/12/2002

My employer received a letter of waiver request (pattern of recruitment) from EDD. In Item 14 on ETA750A, related occupation is written as "Similar related position", which is not acceptable. It also says I have four options:

1. Submit additional recruitment documentation/information for the 6-month period prior to the Local Office Priority Date
2. Request that the application be forwarded to Department of Labor as is
3. Request to recruit through the regular process under EDD guidance
4. Withdraw the application.

Do I have a difficult problem now?

I have one more thing I worry about. When I prepared the forms for SESA, our company's president Mr. A signed them and sent them to SESA just before the end of October 2002. Then on November 1, Mrs.A became our company's president. SESA received my application received Nov. 12. I'd like to inform SESA about this. Do I have another problem? Is it easy to fix it?

Thank you.

Assesment Notice Justification

Hello All:
If anyone has gone through the process of giving Business Justification in reply to Assesment Notice sent by SESA - can you let me know what did you put in the Justification. My company is considering giving a justification.

Also, if the justification is rejected by SESA, what happens then? Is the application rejected altogether or is put in non-RIR category.

TIA

State Labour Timing

My case was remanded to state on Oct 3,2001. It was originally received in State in November, 2001. I see that they are currently processing April 2001. Any guesses as to how long they would take to get to November 2001?

- Tell me more

tell_me_more,

Summary of DOL/EDD Liaison Meeting of 02-12-2003

The Employment Development Department (EDD) anticipates that it will take about 3 - 4 years to work through 04-24-2001 to 04-30-2001 filings alone at the current processing rate. This is as a result of 36,000 cases being filed during this time, with 25,000 cases filed on 04-30-2001 alone.

Number of cases pending:

RIR: 11,297 Non RIR: 46,403

Hi In_GC_Race,

Can you tell us how did you know that the DOL is processing Nov 22 cases??

SESA No change
Non RIR - Apr 26 2001
RIR - Nov 22 2002

Thanks
Csrini

Csrini
Those are SESA processing dates *not* DOL. Call 916 464 3400 after 5pm to get automated status.

-In_GC_Race

Originally posted by csrini1
Hi In_GC_Race,

Can you tell us how did you know that the DOL is processing Nov 22 cases??

SESA No change
Non RIR - Apr 26 2001
RIR - Nov 22 2002

Thanks
Csrini

Csrini1,

They might have taken decision on my case and I still need to hear from my attorney.

Satya

Hi Dilbert_Cal/Satya,

Any updates from you guys??

Csrini1

Not Yet

My Lawyer is supposed to send out the reply by this weekend - Will keep everybody posted on what happens - Lawyer didnt tell much about the notice though:(

Hi Dilbert_Cal/Satya,

Any updates from you guys??

Csrini1

Yes.. As long as company has money to pay your salary & recruitment process has been done correctly.

hello

With labor application filed today with SWA, can we make
a good guess at my priority date with current processing
times?

Will it be couple of days, weeks or months?

thanks,
Bala

Your Priority date will be the date SWA receives your application - which will be one or 2 days from today.
But getting a receipt notice from SWA with the case number will take 2 or 3 weeks.
Good luck!

Originally posted by bbala2003
hello

With labor application filed today with SWA, can we make
a good guess at my priority date with current processing
times?

Will it be couple of days, weeks or months?

thanks,
Bala

Status
Not open for further replies.