California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhshah_us

You can check the DOL thread for further details on this but most of the IT guys are getting 3 option Letter from DOL

Hi Mohit,

What is your cut in this deal. You are posting this AD in all the threads. Please stop posting this.

HSM

HI,
I have tryed that too but the Number u gave give the number I was trying to I have tryed both . I do not know how else to processed. Did any one tryed succesfully using this Number recently?
Thanks

Hi dhshah_us,

415-975-4617 is to check status of your case, but for last 2-3 weeks it is not working. 415-975-4601 is to get gerenal information.

HSM

You can try Email retrieval

If you know your employer's phone number or your case number

send an email to lcstatus09@doleta.gov, the email retrieval system will sned you an update.

Don't forget to leave the subject field blank.

SESA AVM not updated for last 4 days..

Spoke to SESA earlier today, they were processing RIR cases of June 12 2002 today

Today just got the email from lawer and they xfer my rir to non rir.
PD is June 19th 2001 and dol xfer date was feb 15th 2002. EB2 software engg.
They told me PD will not chage so as per the web site they are processing Apr 2001.
Does any one know how much each month approx takes to clear? so How much time will it take to go to state now?
In this type case PD did not changed but what about date when xfer to dol, does this remains same or it will be changed when and it will be new one and that would be when state xfer to dol?
Thanks

dhshah_us

Sorry to hear that..

Your Priority Date will not change but, SESA is not over yet for APRIL 2001 cases... so you gotta wait a lot !!

You will get new RD (receive Date) when they transfer to DOL again..

Good Luck

Sorry to hear that!

dhshah_us,

I am extremelly sorry to hear that. You better look for other options, DOL thinks that SESA is going to need 3 years in order to finish the remaining April 2001 days which is very bad (please see the banner on www.shusterman.com).

I wish something good will happen and we all could get out of this mess.

logicators

SW

Software engineer in systems side.

I think it does not matter whether it is Systems or application when it comes to Labour processing. I guess they will put every one in one or more category's of SoftwareEnginner. It depends on mersy of Labour Officer.

-Destiny

SESA Update

Gp111,

thanks for your continued updates. I have been an avid reader of this forum for some time and my PD for Labor Cert at SESA is 7/12/02. I am close to being reviewed, knowing my RIR case was put together some time ago. I will probably be asked to re-advertise. I will wait and see.
Based on your knowledge and estimates, if I do get the ok from state and passed to federal, when would by case come up for review (1 year/2 years etc)
I am under the Computer Systems Manager code, as opposed to Software Engineer.
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.