California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a number/email address for SESA to check status.
Thank You

maltu..

California EDD (SESA) Phone # is 916 464 3400.. But mostly they will not talk about your case to you directly as they talk only to Attorney or Employer.

Only thing you can get is current processing date !

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that my application is sent to DOL on 4/2/03. My SESA PD was 5/15/02.

Good luck to you all!

-K

Thanks onemore_forGC for Update.. Good Luck with DOL..

SESA today MAY 31 2002 for RIR, Same Old Same Old for Non RIR

Any successful case recently?

Especially for Software Engineer.
My lawyer got the NOF two days ago, we have to make a decision in two weeks. Is there a big chance to get rejected if post ADs and then response the NOF?

MyPr

In same forum there were few people who went for additional add and got LC approved from CA dol. so keep good faith and try for best. do u have any special skills or in current job do u do any specalized work like research etc. that may help u.

good luck

vcb.

vcb

Originally posted by vcb
MyPr

In same forum there were few people who went for additional add and got LC approved from CA dol. so keep good faith and try for best. do u have any special skills or in current job do u do any specalized work like research etc. that may help u.

good luck

vcb.

What do you mean "few people"?
You mean
1. Few people meet such a case in this forum?
2. OR Many people got notice, but few people go for additional ads?
3. OR many people go for additional ads but few people got approval?

In terms of research, maybe I have some. Our company filed two patents(still pending), I am the author of one patent. Will this help? Usually this info will not appear in the LC documents, right?

MYPR,

I have no idea about number of people got NOF. but there were few people who posted that they got NOF about running one single add and their labor certification is approved after submiting results to DOL. we lost the old thread, I remember seeing such messages.

if you have done some research related to the product which u are trying to get patent, u may give all the information to justify your requirement. u better speak to your immigration attorney about your work related to patent product.

hope this helps, keep us posted about devlopments on your side.

Thanks,
VCB

What do you mean "few people"?
You mean
1. Few people meet such a case in this forum?
2. OR Many people got notice, but few people go for additional ads?
3. OR many people go for additional ads but few people got approval?

In terms of research, maybe I have some. Our company filed two patents(still pending), I am the author of one patent. Will this help? Usually this info will not appear in the LC documents, right?

vcb and MyPR

My attorney is also working on the same lines where the new is being custom built to fit my profile. And hopefully, this may get me through.

EnoughIsEnough

How will your lawyer do?
Assume your original requirement has N items.
Can he add some extra items when place the ads?

My lawyer's answer is NO.

myPR:

According to my attorney, there is an authority through which you can revise the original forms/application. And that is what she is going to do. I am sure there is a legal provision for this, otherwise how can she present this solution to me?

I am wondering how other people on this forum (who got their LCs after getting the notice) re-tested the market? Can some one give the feedback?

myPR:

Yes they are going to draft the new ad so that it fits my profile. And there would N+- items on the new ad if original ad had N items.

The-Dude.

Because they update webpage once a month !! The date I posted is from SESA AVM, They update it almost daily..

Hi,

My State LC date is June 19th 2001
from State to FED is FEB 2nd 2002 and still I have not heard anything.
I am a software engineer. LC file from CA.
What is the Normal trand, most of the software enginner is being approved now a days or they ask to re test the Market condition?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.