California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to DOL...

Sesa PD: 02/01/2002

Ref from Sesa: 02/02/2003 , requesting company to update the job description more specific and match the B.E ECE degree. Also, my attorney had forgot to mention number of expr required in job desc.

He made those chnages, and resent it. on 02/24/2003

EDD to DOL: 02/28/2003

See u guys in DOL!!!

bye
Anita

Thanks Anitha

Thanks Anita for your prompt posting. Please port reply to this if possible.

1. IS your company a big company.
2. What is your job posting name (description).
3. How many years of experience is posted.

Thanks anf Good Luck.

my company is relatively small one...500+ employees.
Its into automobile + embedded + wireless telematics + system application + portal development...

they have partnership with all major american car companies. started in 1985. (not in bay area!) we are in a small town 100 miles from LA. no lay offs so far. u will be surprised, they r recruiting even as we speak, but getting into this firm is tough, they do lot of filtering and conduct tough interviews!

My job desc is "Senior software engg", developing C++/DCOM/ATL, OOPS design and arch, kind of job.

I have 5 yrs of expr, job desc for green card states 2+ yrs.

Anita
Thanks for sharing info..
Good luck with DOL, where IT guys are really stuck.. By the way what is your DOT code ? 15-1031 or 15-1032 ?

my code is 032.

i have two more guys from my company with same dol codes, one has dol date of 09/29/2002 and other 01/04/2003...

so unless they get approved, mine will stay in queue.

Anita Thanks for prompt reply to the query.

I am also waiting to get moved from SESA to DOL. My company is a big one ( not sooo big like Sun ) they have around 5000 employes worldwide.

PD at SESA : June, 19 2002
JOB : Sr. Software Engg.
Case # Not Known

Hope fully they will clear 031 and 032 DOL codes fast.

Thanks and good luck for all.

Come on people.. keep this thred alive & share your views / Information...

btw SESA today
NON RIR still APR 24 2001

RIR APR 30 2002...

Good news for NON RIR after long time

CA SESA

NON RIR : APR 25 2001

RIR : MAY 01 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi GP!!

where do you get information on the processing times. It will be nice if you can please share this. I usually have to wait through the mid of a month to view the Report and get the information.

Thanks,
Navin;)

navkap

Call up CA SESA after 5.00 PM on 916 464 3400 .. The AVM will tell you the current processing dates

Originally posted by gp111
Good news for NON RIR after long time

CA SESA

NON RIR : APR 25 2001

RIR : MAY 01 2002

Wow. The processing moved. By a whole day in just one month. Let's see, my application of July 24 2001 could be considered as soon as in another 90 months, just in time for my retirment.

Yuk!

Where do you guys get the processing time from. I would like to participate in this group. My PD is July 24, 2002 RIR. No news yet.

Hi All:

I'm a newcomer to this forum but not in this country. I've been denied twice of my H1B. The first filed w/o lawyer's help, second with the help of a lawyer. The 2nd is currently on appeal. Appeal been filed for more than a year, heard nothing yet. Meanwhile, filed my LC (RIR) on Oct 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.