Finally forwarded to the DOL Hell!

PD: 10/17/01
Assesment Notice Recvd: 9/27/02
Assesment Notice Replied: 11/1/02
Recvd. transmittal notice: 11/5/02

Welcome to DOL hell!

Received assesment notice - HELP

Guys,

My lawyer received the assesment notice today, asking for more recruitment documentation during the period that my labour certification was filed.
Does that mean, that he has to submit documentation pertaining to recruiting efforts during the 6 month period that the labour certification was filed? Or does it mean, we can run ads now and give that as documentation. Please help !!! He is asking me to withdraw my labour certification and file after 6 months,

California SESA number

What is number to call to know SESA case status by case/application number ? Is it an automated voice response ?

regards.

rk74

Thanks for your effort and time in providing info to us.

Just one question:

What case numbers are we talking about at SESA for December 24th time frame ?

thanks
SivaS

Priority Date Dec 13th

HI,
My Priority Date is Dec 13 2001, I haven't heard anything from my lawyer, called her up, but no positive reply from her
Case no. 144**,

If anyone around this date gets approved pls let me know

Regards
Huz

Re: rk74

I only call and ask for what dates are being processed not the case numbers. So I have no idea. But I could ask about that the next time I call.

Originally posted by SivaS
Thanks for your effort and time in providing info to us.

Just one question:

What case numbers are we talking about at SESA for December 24th time frame ?

thanks
SivaS

sesa processing

RIR: Dec 28, 2001
non RIR: April 23, 2001

Could not get info on case numbers.

DOL processing times..

Does anyone know what the current processing dates are for SF DOL ? - thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggestions needed ...

Hi All,

Can you give me your suggestion on my case?

My Last RIR case which was filed in Sep 2001 has gone to Regular Track in Sep'02 because of insufficient recruitment efforts before my case was filed.

One lawyer suggested that after giving 2 months advertisement and along with other recruitment efforts we can apply for new RIR in Jan or so. Is it advisable to go ahead and apply after 2 months advt. or not?

Can Regular and new RIR co-exist at the same time if I am applying for the same position and from same company?

Your valuable suggestions are appreciated....

Thanks
Suryam

Important SESA processing!!!!

The AVM says they are processing January 24th 2002 (RIR) but when I spoke to this person during the day she said January 7th, 2002. I am not sure which one to believe......

Please post and update this forum if your PD is between these two dates and if ur case has been transferred to DOL.

Thank you!

:confused:

my prority date is jan 7 . my attorney received a letter from sesa
saying that my case has been transferred to DOL

Status
Not open for further replies.