California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salary amendment

Logicators or Some one on this thread who got assesment notice on Salary? When salary is amended should we give an ad in paper or posting it in job location suffice?

Thanks, rk74.

Dates seem to be moving, but we don't see updates from people that cases are getting approved at CA SESA :confused:

Nov 8, 2001

My PD is Nov 8, 2001 1422XX and I have not heard anything on my application from SESA. I am curious as to how long does it take to get something from SESA. If I am not getting anything yet, does it mean that SESA is forwarding the case to DOL.

PD 11/14/02

Asked for additional information.
Working for largest insurance company. No Layoffs. Still hiring.
Master Degree from US

How to find out current SESA processing dates

Can anyone please tell me how do you find out the current processing time.

Thanks in advance.

My PD is 04/02/02. EB2 RIR CA.Still long ways to reach DOL. Our company had layoff's lastweek of non technical staff. Any idea how it might affect me????? Thanks for the feedback..

dates info

HI,

Where do you get your info on the dates? I called the 916-464-3400 after 5:00 and the recording says they are processign 11th Dec 2001 for RIR cases? Don't know, if I am calling the right number?

The number is right, but the recording could be old

Its possible. And I believe that the dates he posted are correct.

re: anitar

Hi!,
We decided that one person call the sesa once a week and I decided to take up that responsibility. So I call every thursday and post the processing dates. This was decided so that there aren't too many of us calling the sesa and slowing down their work.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.