California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "Received Regional Office" mean, My company lawer told me (long time back) that my case is with the SWA as non-rir after they remanded back to SWA from dol in feb-2002 but when I check the status on http://www.flcdatacenter.com it gives me "Received Regional Office".

My case is ms+0 and was give 3 option so I do not expect reconsideration to DOL.
I do not know what to expect and what is "Received Regional Office" ?

Thanks for all the help.

What's the number to check the status of a case? Also, what information do you need check the status? My was filed on march 27th (RIR)...

>rnarsina
>RIR - March 24th
>Checked - Feb 11th

>quote:
>Originally posted by sarathynp
>PD RIR - 20 Mar 03

>Date Checked 04 FEB 03

You need to call this number after 5pm PST or before 8am PST.
The automated timings message only available from 5PM to 8AM

no. is (916) 464-3400

Originally posted by samurai
What's the number to check the status of a case? Also, what information do you need check the status? My was filed on march 27th (RIR)...

>rnarsina
>RIR - March 24th
>Checked - Feb 11th

>quote:
>Originally posted by sarathynp
>PD RIR - 20 Mar 03

>Date Checked 04 FEB 03

Status update from SESA:
They are currently processing cases with
PD RIR - 03 APR 2003
Date Checked 24 FEB 03

Re: Can you share more details pls

Originally posted by OneMoreIndian
Can you pls share more details of your LC.
When you filled and field of employment.

Thanks
My PD : May 8th 2003
CA small size company
System Analyst

Status update from SESA:
PD RIR - 14 APR 2003
Non-RIR 26 Apr 2001
Date Checked 02 Mar 03

Regarding EDD RFE

Hello,
Needed some help on the following matter:
My attorney was sent a RFE based on number of years required. We had filed with Bachelors + 3 years of exp. The title we had used for RIR filing was "Senior Programmer/Analyst". But the EDD has assigned a SOC code of "Software Engineer". All they had asked was for business justification for number of years of Experience( no salary RFE). My lawyer had replied as follows:
We would like xxx to work as Senior Programmer/Analyst" and not as "software Engineer". and then he has given the business justification for the years of experience.
Now EDD has told us that since u did not agree with ORIGINAL SOC code assigned, the case will be reviewed and validated by Labor Market Information Division.

Does anybody has experience/knowledge with this kind of scenario. Also does any body know how much time does it take to further review the case by EDD. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

my lawyer received a RFE from EDD on my LC, for want of advertisement copy for RIR category. my lawyer sent the same to EDD and waiting for transfer to DOL. how long will it take to transfer the file from EDD to DOL? Can anyone share this type of RFE from EDD?

MY PD RIR DATE : 25th march 2003

labor needed

Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I heard I can buy labor certificate if some one has it. I want to go for it. Since my project is uncertain.
Is it required to get one more H1 to apply for I140 & 485 if I get labor clearace form someone?

If you know some one who has labor clearance I am ready to pay.

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Kumar

Re: labor needed

Please don't communicate these words in these boards. Buying and selling of LC is not good for people waiting for theire LC's, it can lead to investigations.

This groups will be watched by lot of people, and that can lead to lot of things

thanks for your co-operation.

--

Originally posted by kumarsr
Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I heard I can buy labor certificate if some one has it. I want to go for it. Since my project is uncertain.
Is it required to get one more H1 to apply for I140 & 485 if I get labor clearace form someone?

If you know some one who has labor clearance I am ready to pay.

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Kumar

Originally posted by sarathynp
Status update from SESA:
PD RIR - 21 APR 2003
Non-RIR 26 Apr 2001
Date Checked 09 Mar 04

Last edited by a moderator:
Status update from SESA:
PD RIR - 05 May 2003
Non-RIR 26 Apr 2001
Date Checked 16 Mar 04

I think it's moving fast now!!!
Originally posted by sarathynp
Status update from SESA:
PD RIR - 05 May 2003
Non-RIR 26 Apr 2001
Date Checked 16 Mar 04

regular processing queue (what are the options)

I know that the majority of people in the this thread have applied for RIR processing (at least it seems
so from reading the postings). I wonder if there are people stuck in the regular queue like me?

I am stuck there since I applied in August 2001 and the line is not moving for almost 5-6 months now.

I wonder if somebody in a similar situation, but more knowledgeable than myself in these matters could
summarize the state of our applications (and maybe project when we could expect them certified)?

Also, I am currently applying for a 1 year extension on my H1-B.

I wonder what are our options at this point. Is refliling as RIR right now a good strategy?

Sincerely,
Tony

Re: A Sad Story - Let's Join Us to Save a Lady Whose Husband Passed Away During AOS !

If the I-485 primary applicant were to die during AOS, all dependents would lose their legal status in the States immediately.
If you were to die before approval, your loved ones must suffer from legally difficult situation in addtion to your death just because of USCIS processing delay.
It happened to a lady in California ...

There is a lady whose husband passed away just a month ago. ...

Please join the FAX/E-MAIL Campaign at:
"Stairway to Heaven" - Save a Lady Whose Husband Passed Away During AOS !!

Status update from SESA:
PD RIR - 08 May 2003
Non-RIR 26 Apr 2001
Date Checked 19 Mar 04

Status
Not open for further replies.