California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if any of the 999.172-061 cases have been
certified.

Originally posted by hara_kagaz
HI ,
Out of 8 cases with 151-XXX code which i checked 5 have been certified on 29th July 2003.
H_K

Hi ,
Total Four cases with the DOT code 172-112 & 171-072 were there in the 38 sample of case number i checked ,2 were in received status and 2 were certified . Above sample is with the case no reced at DOL on 15 Oct 2002 and the status posted was of 29th July 2003 .
Did anybody got lucky to get the tonetalker ......
It is Ringing ...............

H_K

navdod

hi navdod

I guess in your case it totally depends on the SESA processing. If your company has sent the application to CA state then it will be in SFO queue, if it has been processed in Oregon state then your case will be in Seattle queue.

hope this helps.

any news on INS's decision on those auto-remanded cases?

Dear all,

this site has been very helpful.

I remember reading a post regarding the auto-remanded cases and they might consider something.

Any updates?

Thanks?

:(

Does anyone know if ppl are getting approved when remanded to state in the NON RIR queue.

autoremands can still have some hope there.

Originally posted by mailskobe
Does anyone know if ppl are getting approved when remanded to state in the NON RIR queue.

autoremands can still have some hope there.

I don't think there is sombody who's got approved after remanded.
EDD is still processing the cases filed at the end of 2001/4.

The auto-remanded cases' PD is 2001/7 or later.
So ...

Originally posted by myPR
I don't think there is sombody who's got approved after remanded.
EDD is still processing the cases filed at the end of 2001/4.

The auto-remanded cases' PD is 2001/7 or later.
So ...

Ofcourse the remanded ppl still have a long way to go. what i meant was, what is happening to current non-rir cases. is anybody getting approved there or there are more rejections than approvals.

Navdod,

That would depend on where you were petitioned to work for. If while filing the LC app, you mentioned that your work is in Oregon, you are supposed to be in the Seattle Queue. If on the other hand, LC was filed for a job position in CA, then you would be in SFO queue. Though if the lawyer/HR did not already discuss about this with you, it is more probably that your application was filed for a position in Oregon.

If you filed for a CA job position, then you need to work in SFO for some amount of time after you get your GC to show BCIS that you did not mislead them into giving a GC based on CA job position but are actually based in Oregon. The purists in this group would say that you can use the AC-21 clause to move the application benefit to Oregon, but that is an unchartered territory and I still not fully convinced about its acceptable use policy.

Originally posted by navdod
If the employer's Head office is setup in CA, but I work @ a branch office in Oregon.
Then would my LC go into the Seattle Queue or the SFO queue?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Difficult to know, there is no way of checking application status in the SESA stage, but I believe someone here was from a non-rir queue a while ago. And most current applicants are the beneficiaries of 245i and they may not be knowing of this forum, so tracking the non-rir cases could be a problem.

Originally posted by mailskobe
Ofcourse the remanded ppl still have a long way to go. what i meant was, what is happening to current non-rir cases. is anybody getting approved there or there are more rejections than approvals.

AVM is working now.

Hi All,
AVM is working now, but no luck on my case though.

Best of luck to you all.

eb2august01
DOT: 999.151-031
SESA PRIORITY DATE: 08/28/2001
DOL Received Date: 07/22/2002
:confused:

Hi All,

Has anyone knew about the case status issued with NOF's related to layoffs in the company.My cases status is still pending after submitting the rebuttals by the attorney.Here are my details

SESA PD: August 2001
DOL RD: August 12,2002
NOF issued : Feb 10,2003
NOF Rebuttal submitted: Feb 24,2003
status as per AVM: NOF rebuttal received

:confused:

Thanks for the reply.

kris4GC

eb2august01,
When did you try the AVM /Tonetalker , I am not able to get it since yesterday evening...Phones Just Rings .......
H_K

Remand to State cases

You can call the EDD to check the status of remand to state cases. The number is 916 464 3400.

Ask your lawyer to speak to them.

-wanna_my_GC

Re: Remand to State cases

Were you or your lawyer able to get any positive information from
EDD ? My past experience has been, they tell you the same
NON-RIQ queueing etc. and not really anything more.

Originally posted by wanna_my_GC
You can call the EDD to check the status of remand to state cases. The number is 916 464 3400.

Ask your lawyer to speak to them.

-wanna_my_GC

Originally posted by kris4GC

Has anyone knew about the case status issued with NOF's related to layoffs in the company.My cases status is still pending after submitting the rebuttals by the attorney.

kris4GC, I'm in the same situation.

DOL RD: June 10,2002
DOT : 151-031.
NOF Rebuttal received: Feb 28,2003

There were layoffs in the company last year.
The lawyers claim they don't know why the delay.

Any clues?

mikeG

Hi mikeG,

It looks like there is no real pattern followed for NOF rebuttal cases .As per the attorney there were some denials ,some approvals(I don't know the DOT code for the approved cases) ,some RIR denials ,these cases never followed the RD date order at DOL.May be that DOL is stuck with taking proper decisions for the rebuttals.Hope we come to know some good news soon.

Good luck

kris4GC

Certified

EB2 RIR
DOT Code - 999.151.051
SESA PD - Sep 2001
DOL RD - July 15 2002
NOF issued - May 2003
NOF Submitted - July 22 2003 (Lawyer didn't tell what it was..most likely the three options)
Certified - July 28 2003 (As I heared on the AVM)

Company is based in Fremont with significant offshore development centers, no layoffs, has been recruiting intermittently in the US for the last 1-2 years

All you guys participation helped in providing timely details and what everyone is going through...

Best wishes to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.