California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on the same boat with you. My case was remanded to state on June 27.

Definitely we can sue if this is true. However, let's wait and see first.

Re: Re: Already remanded cases

I am one of those unlucky ones too! May be double as much! This happened to me for the second time!

count me in for suing them!

Kab_ayega

Originally posted by gcwaitinfi
I am one of those unlucky persons with slim hope of
getting thru the DOL mess (just trying to be positive). My case got remanded to STATE in last week of June.

Hy husband case has been remanded on June 9. We trying to reverse the process-no luck ,so far.:(
But, if something changes-I will post.

certified!

Checked AVM today:

EB2-RIR
DOT code 999.151.031
SESA Filled: July2001
EDD received: July2002
3-Option Received: May2003
Lawyer reply: June,2003
Second NOF received: July2003
Lawyer reply: July,2003
Certified: July2003

Few of my company's other cases (EDD PD: Sep & Oct 2002) got remanded.

Sooo.. there is some light at the end of the tunnel!

Frustrating long wait, but this thread kept my moral going....Thanks

Wish you guys all the best.

Sue to survive - this is the land.

Count me as well.
But, technically, we (beneficiaries) probably can’t sue but the employers(petitioners) can. Or they at least need to give their consents. That’s what I thought. And how many of the employers will be willing? Mine won’t - a spineless opertunist.
Whatever, we need just one to start - any taker?

Remand

My Rd was Oct 2 and I got remanded. If what we see in the previous posts are true then it is the most frustrating thing DOL can do. I feel like totally scr**** !. Can the lawyers(AILA) do some thing about these ?.

I heard this from AVM.

No NOF for my case
Company size: Less than 200

Originally posted by dhshah_us
mayflower123,
Can you give us more details? PD , dol transfered date , NOF, occupation etc?
Thanks

Any GC sponcerers ??

I am in US from past 5 years working in SAP.
Any GC sponcerers. from below states:

New Hampshire
Maine
Vermont
West Virginia
IOWA

Thanks.

Re: Remand

I also have the RD as Oct 02'2002. One of the unfortunate guy. What could be the way now ?

- Arvind

Originally posted by Titan01
My Rd was Oct 2 and I got remanded. If what we see in the previous posts are true then it is the most frustrating thing DOL can do. I feel like totally scr**** !. Can the lawyers(AILA) do some thing about these ?.

I checked the AVM today and found quite a few certified's and NOFs. Though too early to comment, smaller companies seem to have been certified and larger companies seem to be getting NOFs, also the high profile cases (031, 032, 072) seems to be slower than the rest (still processing around 10/15 compared to some 10/21)

But before you use this as a fact, please bear in mind that I did not check too many case numbers, so the NOFs could still be vaild based on the application merit rather than just the company's size.

Remand to State (Depending on State)

I saw this in the missouri thread it is kinda interesting to see how chicago dol works as compared to others.

"A piece of interesting news. I heard from my lawyer yesterday that the DOL has asked us to run the advertisement for Supervised recruitment this weekend instead of doing it next year around this time. (Background - my RIR case was files in May 2002 and was remanded to state from chicago regional DOL last week). I do not know at this point of time how and why this decision was made by the DOL but its interesting that this is happening. Anybody having any comments on this?"

LC Denied

Guys,

Just wanted to share some sad news. My LC got denied on 25th of July after waiting for 2 long years.
Case details:

EB2-RIR
DOT code 999.151.032
Large company
SESA Filled: June 2001
EDD received: March 2002
First NOF: Jan 2003
Lawyer reply: Feb 2003
Second NOF received: March 2003
Lawyer reply: April 2003
Denied: July2003

Lawyers are waiting for the written notice before they can know the reason and see if they can appeal. Is it still possible to get an approval?? Anyone knows of any case like this??

Not sure what to do now. I have seen people talk about filing LCs from other states. Wanted to know how does that work out.
So u if are working in Calif. and have an H1 with your current employer, can you have another H1 from some other company in any other state who could file for your LC from that state in parallel. Is that possible even if you are not working for that company(or say woriking 10 hours a week) Doesn't DOL or BCIS ask for your pay stubs and all. Is all this doable??

Please let me know what you guys think and if anyone has any other options.

Thanks

Sorry to hear this bad news. How come it is a "deny", not a "remand"? Can you provide other info like how many laidoff last year, your degree, how many year working experience and your salary.

The company had some layoffs last year(not sure the exact num)
I have an MS degree, job required an MS degree and had 1- 1.5 years of work-ex at the time of filing.

My lawyer said if you have a master degree and job requires master, but if your salary does not look like a master, it would be a problem. Do you have any colleague that got approved?

Hey 4beegie
Sorry about that .. Be optimistic .. and immidiately file for your labour from some other company and from other state where labour is much faster .. I think you can do it man .. try wisconsin and iowa states .. I belive by this year end you will have your LC in hand .. I promise you ..

Originally posted by 4beegie
The company had some layoffs last year(not sure the exact num)
I have an MS degree, job required an MS degree and had 1- 1.5 years of work-ex at the time of filing.

Status
Not open for further replies.