California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sanb,

My employer got approx. 40 resume, all US Citizen or GC holder.

I do not know how he is going to handle it.

HSM

sanb,

After getting my RIR application rejected, we are about to take the non-RIR route (re-advertising under SESA supervision..).

Do you have to know the procedure though?.. i.e., does employer trigger the process or SESA?

ADs after NOF

HSM,
My AD was ran for only 1 day (April 3rd) but still no news on what is going to be sent to DOL. I was wondering if someone who had their notices earlier might shed some light. Does it matter how many openings a company has pending LC? (1 against many)

Can someone give us some info regarding extra advertising option in case of NOF?

(1) Whats are the requirements of the ads, how long it has to be run

(2) how specifics can the ads be, can it be tailor to be the skills set of your own

(3) How do companies prove there is no US applicant respond to your position and how do you determine if the applicant are eligible for the position? These days you might got 40 resumes for one position but may be 2 or 3 only possess the skills to match you, for example, so how to you send the information to DOL?

burburlulu

The advertisement should be exactly the same as earlier ads cause DOL does not like changes, It should be published atleast for a day.. & Attorneys know how to justify your case & send information to DOL.

Originally posted by gp111
burburlulu

The advertisement should be exactly the same as earlier ads cause DOL does not like changes, It should be published atleast for a day.. & Attorneys know how to justify your case & send information to DOL.

Just want to add one more point:

After the ads is run for 1 day, the employer should give at least 2 weeks for the applicants to responds. Then conduct necessary recuiting process based on the resumes received.

Re-Testing the market

Hi,
My Company too recieved a letter to re-test the market and they are going ahead with this option. Is there anyone who got his/her LC approved after this procedure. Also what are the precautions the lawyers need to take here. I know the lawyers would know what to do but just wanted some info. My Application was transfered to DOL on April 26th 2002.
Thanks,
Parikshat

Case Type: RIR / EB3
Position: HW Engineer
Priority Date: 7/2001
Transferred to DOL: 3/28/2002
Case #: 132XXX
Nothing else known.

Can someone educate a newbie about what these DOT codes are? 999, 151, all sound greek to me.

thanks

(Edit: mentioned EB3)

Got NOF today with 3 options, my company haven't decided what to do yet. people in the same boat, your input will be appreciated.

Please update the tracker.

Hi guys,

Please update your status in lctracker.xls file. I will help all of us.

Warm regards.
DesiPardesii

May Priority Date

Did anyone with may priority date get any information? As for my case, it went to DOL on may 21, 2002. Thanks in advance!!!

Even my friend is waiting with his fingers crossed. His receipt date is 5/13/2002. No news yet.

--Vortex.

no message yet

Mine is transfer to DOL on May 8th 2002. No news from our attorney. I don't have DOL case number because we did not recieve DOL acknowledgement letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.