California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFO DOL LC - Reg

Just spoke to my Attorneys.
She basically told me that since mine was with a RD Jan 2002 and no NOF has yet been received from DOL, I shouldn't be concerned and should be hopeful of expecting the approval any time soon.
Is this true, does any one know af the status My actual RD is 01/31/2002.
My case is under EB2
TIA.

Back to Non-RIR

Hi,

If the case remand back to SESA for regular processing is that means it is in DOL where processing is may 2002 for non-rir cases or in SESA where processing is Apr 2001 for non-rir cases..

Please reply,
Rama.

Remanded to state directly?

sunshine76,

You case remanded to state directly without asking other options? That's scary. Normally, they should ask your company with 3 options:
1. back to state with non-RIR; 2. withdraw; 3.re-test market.

Please check it with your lawer

Re: Remanded to state directly?

Originally posted by ascii
sunshine76,

You case remanded to state directly without asking other options? That's scary. Normally, they should ask your company with 3 options:
1. back to state with non-RIR; 2. withdraw; 3.re-test market.

Please check it with your lawer

exactly, these options were given, and my company has decided to play safe and not go with market retest route. Sending to SESA as non-RIR may be easy for company, but pretty painful for employees.

Rave_In_Dismay

Hi Rave_In_Dismay

I know which company you work for. Send me an email using my profile. We can exchange some information on this LC process

Thanks
Dumeel

can anyone tell me whats the requirement for more advistising if given NOF notice? how many months advertising?

If remand to state do you go back to SWA or go back to DOL non RIR?

Snapshot

Here is the new snapshot, from case # 16000 to 32999
If you can make something out of it, you're good. :)
Looks like either DOL doesn't update the database, or they work in a random fashion. I guess it's both.

Do you guys know what are the requirements for re-testing the market?

Thanks,
toy3kin192

Re: Snapshot

Originally posted by toy3kin192
Here is the new snapshot, from case # 16000 to 32999
If you can make something out of it, you're good. :)
Looks like either DOL doesn't update the database, or they work in a random fashion. I guess it's both.

Do you guys know what are the requirements for re-testing the market?

Thanks,
toy3kin192

I guess you forgot to attach the snapshot file.

from the file i noticed some trend of hardware engineers dot code 172

(1) There are more than 4 times more software people (151) than hardware

(2) hardware ppl looks to be slight better shape and a lot more approvals

(3) there was a huge wave of approvals of hardware ppl back in sept/oct time frame of 2002

(4) my RD is Jul 2002 and many cases before and after me are either ceritified or NOF. So which means they issue NOF pretty quickly so if u havent got one you are in slightly better shape.

Which from my guess:

(1) they issue NOF to hardware ppl pretty quickly to "obvous" case to them. They certified some hardware cases in less than 3 months

(2) those that are still pending might be borderline cases, that still high chances of issuing NOF or get approved.

(3) large scale of hardware approvals like sept/oct last year (unlikely)

so dont give up yet hardware ppl

A friend(Software Engineer) of mine has got his LC Certified. His company is very small and is based in San Bernandino County(LA)
PD : July'2001
RD @ DOL : 12th April'2002
Certified : 10th April'2003

Seems only companies in and around Bay Area are affected.

Re: Difference in Processing date

Originally posted by ashi5
Dol Web site updated today hey are still processing

RIR ---------- JAN 2002

NON RIR --- MAY 2002

Someone posted thet AVM says they are processing RIR for May 2002. Whats wrong with them, From last 3 months they are not updating times on Website

Any one got approved who has reciept date after Jan 2002

Looks like DOL is messed up with applications, After one half year of wait it looks scary

Thanks
I checked with a SFO DOL Employee (real person) and mentioned
about the date discrepancy. She told me that they are processing
May 2002 applications. So I guess we should ignore what it
says on the DOL website.

anyone with Master's in CS got a query

Hello all,

I know there are lot of guys out there with MS in CS from a US univ. Did any of you guys got a query or rejection regarding your labor case?

thanks,
Maverick

SFO DOL Employee ??

Hi gcwaitinfi,

I didn't know we can check with SFO DOL's officer in person. Would you please tell us which number we can call? What else he/she told you regarding the current backlogs in SFO office? Even if they are processing May, 2002 applications, there are still bunch of cases prior to that date pending, did that DOL officer explain about it?

Re: SFO DOL Employee ??

Originally posted by needluck4GC
Hi gcwaitinfi,

I didn't know we can check with SFO DOL's officer in person. Would you please tell us which number we can call? What else he/she told you regarding the current backlogs in SFO office? Even if they are processing May, 2002 applications, there are still bunch of cases prior to that date pending, did that DOL officer explain about it?

I do not want her to get swamped with calls from all of
us. So, I would refrain from giving it on the forum. Most
of the times I have spoken to her, she has given the
information, what is publically available already.
Please excuse me for not sharing the number.

Thanks

to gcwaitinfi:

can you check with her whether DOL is working in a random fashion or some logistics that they approve some same faster than the other within the same DOT code?

NOF with 3 options

Has anybody with the 3-options letter re-advertised? Is so what kind of response was there and what is considered "safe" to be sent to DOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.