California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys..

Please post the excel worksheet we created earlier so we can update it,,

thanks in advance

EnoughIsEnogh

Hi, EnoughIsEnogh
Congratulation on your approval. Does your company has any layoff in last 6 month? Thanks

Err... I really have no faith in the halfwits at DOL, but even I would be very skeptical that everyone with a pending case would suddenly be converted to PERM when its implemented, as your email suggested. Surely they will not take any more applications on the old LC system and finish off the pending cases while still doing PERM for NEW applications.

Information on 4159754601 has been updated. DOL processing RIR applications as of April 2002 now.

I am not sure how far this is accurate. My company has a case pending which was received at DOL on Jan 15, 2002.

AVM Voice Vs Reciept letter Date - Which one to follow

I had a question about the transfer date to SESA to DOL.

The AVM mentions that DOL received it on July 15'2002 however the RIR letter (that the lawyer received) is dated Sep'02

Now when I look at latest processing times at ows.doleta.gov then which of these dates are relevant. Is it July or Sep!!

Thanks

Hi,

I applied my VA State labor in 10/2001 (EB3). Sent to Phily DOL on 1/2003. Phily sent back to SESA regarding the Requirement of new advertising for the job in 3/2003.

Now VA Sesa says they notified my laywer for the new job advertisement clipping.

My Quesion:

1. Once they receive the new advertisement response from my lawyer, what is the usual process take place?

2. In this scenario, do I have to start the process from the beginning or they SESA will verify the lawyer's response and forward it to PHILY DOL?

3. Once Phily DOL Receive the response, how do they process? Do I have to wait again in the queue or they will give some preference?

I am desperatly looking for answer for my above queries. Thanks in advance for you guys taking some time to respond.

Thanks

Hi,

I applied my State labor in 10/2001 (EB3). Sent to Phily DOL on 1/2003. DOL back to SESA regarding the Requirement of new advertising for the job in 3/2003.

Now Sesa says they notified my laywer for the new job advertisement clipping.

My Quesion:

1. Once they receive the new advertisement response from my lawyer, what is the usual process take place?

2. In this scenario, do I have to start the process from the beginning or they SESA will verify the lawyer's response and forward it to DOL?

3. Once Phily DOL Receive the response, how do they process? Do I have to wait again in the queue or they will give some preference?

I am desperatly looking for answer for my above queries. Thanks in advance for you guys taking some time to respond.

Thanks

One of my friend works at, the world's leading storage software company providing data protection, storage management ... etc
in South Bay Area. He is System Software engineer with more than 10 years of experience (more than 6 years in USA)

His DOL date was March 22, 2002. He has got a notice with usual
three options and he thinks his lawyer is opting for option 3.
Which is Re-Test Market.

will keep updated.

Good luck!!!

SFO DOL AVM Update

SFO DOL Processing date have been updated today.

RIR ------------ MAY 2002
REGULAR ----- MAY 2002

Please update this thread if anybody has got approval/NOF ...

Good luck

eb2august01

DOL Receipt Date 07/22/2002

What the???

May already? They where only on April a few days ago! This scares the crap out of me. If they are processing this fast, surely they must be rejecting everything outright.

dgarstang

They are not rejecting all but issuing similar letter of 3 options to almost everybody...

so fast???

How come DOL is so fast? They don't have much cases or started just rejecting one after another because I haven't heard any approval from long time. looks very scary situation to me. :(

Happybee

As gp111 said, it seems like they are issuing letter of 3 options to almost everybody.

Is there anybody whose case got approved lately? Please post the details and boost us with hope.

--Vortex.

Hi all,
My labor application transferred to DOL on June 27, 2002 (EB2, RIR, DOT code - 999.113-021 - Computer & Information Systems Manager). Has anyone with the above DOT code received approval or NOF recently?

Hi Enoughisenough,
Are all the LCs with any DOT code related to software getting a notice?

Thanks,
Wishing you all the best of luck,
Bhat

EnoughisEnough,

I have the same DOT code witha Receipt Date of Sept 2002,
I would like to get in touch with you to exchange information, so that I can stay on top of things when Sept rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.