California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF DOL

Hi All,

There were labor petitions filed for so many GC-aspirants in those boom days, who are either not with the same company or left this country. DOL might be issuing those 3-option letters to all those petitions. I hope this process weeds out those 'Not-so-current' petitions out of the backlog and only those 'still-with-the-company' petitions would go for one of the three options. That way, DOL can move forward pretty quickly and touch our petitions soon. It is better that than waiting and going berserk.

It is just my thought on the whole thing. And, I am only hoping for the best. I still think that everyone of us should go for option 3 first and then consider any other option later. Thought the labor ad is generic, when it comes to vetting the responses, the companies we are employed at still look for something unique in us, be it the experience or understanding or expertise on the specific area. The vetting would result in no fit, again, hopefully.

Let us wish that everything ends well.

one of the waiting for labor clearance souls.

Updated tracker

I added my info.
PD Date: 01/16/02
RD Date: 12/27/02
DOT Code: 999.151-031

May all of us be blessed by what we wish. It looks patience is the key.

-DesiPardesii

DOL Case Search

Hi All,
I hope that most of you already know this web site http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Before long time I saw somebody asked a question regarding how to find whether the case number belongs to a person or not. I found those information from this site. This site has all permanent LCA application filed by an employer listed by alien first name and last name. All you have to do is enter the employer name and state where the company is located.
So you can easily pin down your case information. But unfortulately this site only has cases processed upto 09/30/2001. I hope they update the site soon.

All the best.

eb2august01
DOL Recei

gramaben

Remand to State means DOL has sent back case to SESA (SWA) for processing as NON RIR.

added myself to the track list

Added, my self to the list and for convinience posting here too.

DOT Code 999.151-032
Category RIR
Priority Date 14-Dec-01
SESA to DOL Date 27-Nov-02
RD at DOL 3-Dec-02

thanks,

Mail system working now...

Just received a reply from the automated e-mail system. Its disappointing to see no movement at all in my employer's cases. Even January cases are not touched.

logicators

Just receive an updated for my employer

Two computer related cases changed the status from NOF back to "received..."

One Chemical Engineer case got certified within 5 days after DOL received it.

Very upset to be in the computer field now..

The automated e-mail system is not reflecting the real status

logicators,
I also received a reply from the automated e-mail system just now. No movement for my employer's cases since Jan, 2002 as well.
However, as far as I heard from my co-worker, all cases in my company(about 8 cases altogether, her case is one of them) with PD of Jan, Feb 2002 were bounced back with 3-option letters. All of them are software related jobs.

My case PD is May, 2002. I will post the status once I get any information.

Cross my fingers...
~gcwww

Funny code DOL Receipt date DOL cert date
999.172-041 4/3/2003 4/18/2003

999.151-031 2/4/2002 NOF on 3/21/2003, Decision Due 4/25/03, status changes back to "Receive on 2/4/2002" on 4/21/2003

Looks like they are issuing NOF's, with 3 options, for every case (100%) related to computers :(
AVM or email doesn't have the latest status.

Hi

Think this question has been addressed earlier. It will be of great help if I get an answer for this.

My lawyer says that the application was forwarded to DOL on 10/30/2002. And the DOL receipt date is 11/5/2002. The AVM message says they are processing May 2002. What does it mean? Are they considering the application forwarded date or DOL receipt date? Please clarify.

--Vortex.:confused:

I was informed by my lawyer that my case (SF DOL RD 3/28/02) has been "has been returned to the state office for processing".

We have 3 options at this point:

1. "Since the LC was filed more than a year ago, it is a candidate for re conversion"

2. NON RIR processing

3. File new LC

Does any body know what is "re conversion"? Would I retain my PD in this case?

:( :( :( :(

vortex

DOL works on Received Date...so use your RD to check status.

MohitFL
Please do not post any advertisement in this thread, this is an informative thread, let it be like that.

any recent approval??

Hi,

Is there a way we could find..

1. If there were at least one recent approval on 031/032 code?

2. If at least one had his/her 3 optioned notice approved after retesting the market??

People please post you response...will be of great help.

My DOL dates, please add to tracker..

SESA date - Feb 02 2002
NOF from sesa - Feb 04 2003, replied Feb 26 2003
RD at DOL - March 09 2003
Code - 031, Software Engg

Thanks
Anita

No news is good news (sometimes !)

Hello,

As per our lawyer. Those who has not yet got the NOF with 3 options and their RD is before May 2002 will probebly get certified.

Before we start celebration and get too excited let me remind you that this is just heresay and he may be wrong. This is not an official statement from DOL. This is his gut feeling from years of exp. with DOL

Cheers

VijaR

Status
Not open for further replies.