California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
no other options but "remand to EDD"

Hi desi145 and 2hard2getGC,

Thanks for your information. It's possible that the DOL has not changed their process. I guess they used the "new policy" as an excuse. In other word, it could be a lie.

But I didn't get any other options (redraw or retest market). It looked like some other people got the same result (remand to EDD for non-RIR process). I was wondering if there's a way for me to plead with the DOL for the option to retest market. Anybody who know this process please post the information.

Thanks,

Mark

good news

Hi all, I am a new user on this forum. This forum seems to serve as a good relief for all of us who are in the waiting mode :) .. well I just checked the SFDOL AVM and it seems that they're currently processing cases received on or before August 2002. A week ago, it was July 2002. Not bad, it seems that the DOL is going at a faster pace (not sure if this is due to the fact that they're remanding many cases to the State) but hey look at the bright side .. is there any? :confused: ...

EB3 RIR - Firmware Engineer.
Filed with NV SWA on 06-10-2002
Transmitted to DOL on 03-21-03

Good Luck to all of us :D

they are sending 'remand' ...

Like Mark, I got 'remand' last week.
The difference is My RD is in Oct. and I'm from AZ.
Seems to me they are throwing 'remanding' letters now ...
:mad:

2hard2wait

I am very sorry to hear this news, hope you guys manage to appeal to DOL about the decision. There was one post about a successful remand aappeal a couple weeks back.
Let us know what happens to your case.

Btw: What is your SWA priority date? 2001 October? or 2000 October?

Thanks,
Ana

my case

State Received (AZ): Jun. 2002
Regional Received: Oct. 2002
Remand to State: Jun.2 2003

position: Software Engineer ( DOT: ...- 032)

I hope my case is just an exception.
Good luck to you.

to Mark

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your case remanded to EDD. How and Why DOL does that, nobody knows. I think remanded to EDD comes in play if the DOL thinks that there weren't sufficient recruiting done in the past and now due to bad economy they want State agency to collect and process Resumes.

The withdraw option make no sense as any employer can withdraw at anytime, the retest option is given if DOL thinks that there was sufficient recruitment and no report of layoffs by the company.

Again all this is my analysis and how they work is hard to guess. If your company has a decent size and did run lots of advertisement and had no official layoffs then ask your attorney about challenging DOL decision.

Good Luck

2hard2wait, I'm sorry to hear your case is remanded.

But, as some one posted, DOL is now processing Aug, 2002 cases but how come 2hard2wait's case is processed already? Does SFO DOL process cases with different paces from CA and AZ?

There are a lot of us whose RD is after Aug, 2002 in CA. Do we expact different time frame from applicants in AZ?

How to Find Sts

Hi All

Hello Everyone....!

I am new to this board.

If in case DOL is remanded to State how can we find the status on that will the AVM update the message....or the only way is know through our attorneys.

GoodLuckGuys ;)

Message to toy3kin192:

Hi toy3kin192,
Thanks again for the May22 snapshot. It will be really great if u could help us all by giving us a similar recent snapshot of DOL status. Really appreciate ur help.

Good luck to all,
Thanks & Regards,
Bhat

Hi All,

This is my first posting. Have been reading this website for a couple of weeks. Great info. Thanks to all who post info here.

Have a question on the Case number. How does one obtain the case number?? And at what stage??

My app reached DOL on June 26th 2002 (PD Aug 2001). I read that DOL is currently processing apps rxed on or before Aug 2002. Should I have my case number already??

Please let me know.

Thanks,
lsk_gc.

Re: Remand to State :(

Happybee,

What is your RD at SFO DOL?
Also wud be great to know your DOT
code.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Happybee
According to AVM my case is remanded to state????
Don't know what's next?

Happybee

Vasu

my PD is Aug 2001
RD is 20 sep 2002 ( lawyer says)
25 july 2002 ( according to AVM ) so don't know which is exact RD at DOL.
my Dot code is 999.151-081

Happybee

Happybee

Its very sad news......Sorry to hear that

Also your case is it EB3RIR/EB2RIR/Regular

does anyone got their labor certified thru DOL which are processed under EB3RIR/EB2RIR ....with Receipt date after
March 2002

sorry to hear that!

I am very sorry...
Are you planning to appeal the decision? Do you know the basis of the remand?

Originally posted by Happybee
Vasu

my PD is Aug 2001
RD is 20 sep 2002 ( lawyer says)
25 july 2002 ( according to AVM ) so don't know which is exact RD at DOL.
my Dot code is 999.151-081

Happybee

-----------------
AnaLC
DOT: 999-151.031
Dol AVM received Date: Sept-26-2002
EB3-RIR

got my LC after retest market

Just give you guys some hope.

EB3, small company in Bay Area.
DOT Code : 999.151-031
DOT Description : Computer Software Engineers, Applications

got the notice of 3 options from DOL in April.
filed the result in May.

just got the good news today.

Re: sorry to hear that!

I have not talk to lawyer yet, so don't know the reason.

2hard2guess
my case EB2RIR

Happybee

Originally posted by AnaLC
I am very sorry...
Are you planning to appeal the decision? Do you know the basis of the remand?

-----------------
AnaLC
DOT: 999-151.031
Dol AVM received Date: Sept-26-2002
EB3-RIR

Re: got my LC after retest market

Congratulations...... myPR

Can i Please Know

Did u checked the status of LC thru AVM/Mail or thru ur attorney

Thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.