California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
nik06..

I am not sure if this will work but, the first thing you can do is file 140 asap and see if you can get EAD in 3 months, then switch to a company which will offer you a job and who can continue your GC.

Re: Good news for others, bad for me

Hi Nik06,

Solution 1: Convincing company.
I guess if the company is not willing to pay on bench (after 3months), they might have fear as INS might put inquiry and your case requiring you to submit latest pay-stubs.
So propose company that you will pay yourself via company so that pay-stubs keep coming on record.

Solution 2:
I'm not sure what all is needed for 140 and 485 from the company? If you already have those required documents you can
straight away make a deal with your present lawyer or get a new lawyer by-passing the company.

Did you and company ever made an agreement that if you leave the company before you get GC approved or before GC+Xtime, you have to payback? may be put your questions on some relevant thread on this website or try murthy.com (chat with murty)

good luck!

Re MKKUMAR,reg_my_gc,hanuman_chalisa

Hi desi145,

You are right, couple of us are in same boat. My lawyer does not give any information as what they are giving or what DOL wants. Only thing they said is, DOL has asked for additional recruitment information. (SESA had also done same on my case in
March 2002)

good luck!

Memo to Reg. COs

Check this out: http://shusterman.com/ziegler32002.html

It is a memo dtd Mar 20, 2002
Chief Division of Foreign Labor Certification
Subject : Evaluating Reduction in Recruitment (RIR) Requests in an Environment of Increased Layoffs

This might shed light on some issues re: what kind of NOF's are being sent out or does everyone receive NOFs.

AVM, Email systems are down

Hi All,
Is there any NOF's for July 22nd the cases Cases so far ....
I couldn't check the status of my case because the AVM and EMAIL systems are down.

Please post if there is any update.

Thanks
eb2august01
DOT: 999.151-031
DOL RECEIVED DATE: 07/22/2002
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Got NOF

Hi,

I just checked with my attourney's office and they told me that I got NOF. My friend also got NOF and his DOL Recieve date is 07/12/02.

Attourney is still reviewing the applications and will get back to me in few days . I will keep you posted..

Thanks

AEC approved

RD: 2001-07-05
DOL: 2002-03-08
NOF: 2003-04-04
Response to NOF: 2003-05-22
Approval: 2003-06-02
Case #: 132xxx
DOT CODE: NAFC
Title: Hardware engineer.

reg_my_gc,hanuman_chalisa

Hi reg_my_gc,hanuman_chalisa,
Let's keep updated each other, as what the attorney's thoughts are and best way to proceed further. in my case, they are planning to retest the market and send the reply.

vfwlkr

Hi vfwlkr,
Congratulations on your case approval. Could you please tell me how did you check the status of your case?. The AVM and email systems are down since last week, I am wondering how did u check u'r case?. Did u get the status from your attorney ?..

Thanks
eb2august01
DOT: 999.151-031

AVM is working now.

Hi All,
I just checked the AVM and it is working now...

Thanks
eb2august01
DOT : 999.151-031
DOL Received date: 07/22/2002

DOL is currently processing July 2002 RIR cases

LC Certified for a colleague

DOL Receipt Date : 01/15/2002
DOT Code : 151
Certified On : 05/30/03.

Small Software consulting firm in Bay area , CA.

Not sure if any nof was issued. Status was checked at the AVM.

Re: AEC approved

Originally posted by vfwlkr
RD: 2001-07-05
DOL: 2002-03-08
NOF: 2003-04-04
Response to NOF: 2003-05-22
Approval: 2003-06-02
Case #: 132xxx
DOT CODE: NAFC
Title: Hardware engineer.

Hi vfwlkr,
What is your DOT?

Is the RD for Federal or State DOL?

Thanks

My Case certified

My Labor has been certified.

RD: 3/27/2002
NOF 3/28/2003
Reponded on 5/19/2003
Certifed on 5/23/2003
Got Cert. Letter on 6/3/2003

Good Luck to all.

EB2 RIR
Retested market with 1 day ad. No idea on number of responses.
Software Engineer in Phx.

-Dumeel

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Dumeel.

Please add more information as regards:
Which EB category?
Was it retest market?
How many responses?
How much time it took after response
etc.

Thanks. All the best for your next level.

No DOL receipt

I checked DOL AVM that my case was received by 03/19/03, but I haven't got the official receipt yet from DOL, Is that OK?

Do I have to ask one copy?

Regards,

npudavid

My Case certified

My Labor has been certified.

Here are the details:

RD: 3/27/2002
NOF 4/04/2003
Reponded on 5/25/2003
Certifed on 06/02/2003

EB3 RIR
Retested market with 1 day ad. and received about 15 responses. Most of them are admin related, but the add asks for Sr. Developer.

Software Engineer in Bay Area.

Good Luck to all.

Please provide more info - mygcnews

Can you please provide more info about your case. What position & technology are you working. I want to know more about people with java/web background and how DOL is handling there cases. I am in EB3 with Java background.

Thanks

nkuser

Approvals. What Technology

One of thing I am hearing from my lawyer is that technology you are working in has an impact on your LC. I am in Java/Unix background. I want to hear from you guys which have got approvals and NOF. Can you folks please post details of the technology you are working in. Please..

Thanks

nkuser

Status
Not open for further replies.