California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
continue to last post..

Hi eb2august01, sanb...
I looked at previous posts, and found out that you received NOFs and replied after that. Can you update us with your status, how many days you advertise, how many resumes received...etc.

New certify

All of My company's software labor cases got Certified
on May-19-2003 according to AVM.

Although it's not fair for me to see people who submitted their application far behind me got approved at the same time.

It's good to got approved any way.

Good luck to you all.

BTW, my application was sent to SWSA on august 2001 and sent to DOL on feburary 2002.

:) :) :cool:

Re: New certify

Hi wishmeluck456,

Can you please let us know the various dates (or atleast date ranges) for those who applied far behind you and got approved at the same time?

Thanks a lot,
udi75

Originally posted by wishmeluck456
All of My company's software labor cases got Certified
on May-19-2003 according to AVM.

Although it's not fair for me to see people who submitted their application far behind me got approved at the same time.

It's good to got approved any way.

Good luck to you all.

BTW, my application was sent to SWSA on august 2001 and sent to DOL on feburary 2002.

:) :) :cool:

NOF and approval

Hi desi145,
As I posted earlier, NOF dt: 03/14/03 and they gave us 2 months to run the ads and submit the response. We sent the responses by 05/11/03 and on May 13th (the dt the NOF letter said was the deadline) the case got approved. The case is programmer analyst and the compny recd about 10 resumes I guess. But not sure how they dis-qualified each of them. But the important thing is DOL is deciding one way or the other for a case on the deadline day specified in the NOF letter. I think Dumeel got certified too on the same basis.

sanb

To those whose status is Remand to State

Does your company do something? If yes, can you share the experience?

Btw, remanded to state == remanded to EDD, right?

Thanks.

Thanks, sanb !!

Hi Sanb,
Thanks a lot.
Dhumeel,eb2august01 and others....can you also include your NOF responses, approval...etc.
This is really a cool site! I tried immihelp/isn.org ..etc, but none has these many users.
Desi145

EB2RIR RD 12/27/2001

I am in 999.151.032 category and my case number is 09515*** RD by DOL on 12/27/2001.

My company sent in the response to market retest before May 26, 2003(DOL deadline to receive the results) and I haven't heard anything from DOL (which is not surprising). Attorney gave a rough estimate as 1-2months.

There is no status change on AVM. It still says 'received on 12/27/2001...'. If an NOF was issued does AVM say that? Does email system give better response? Whats the criteria? People whose RD was in Sep 2002 and in same category got approvals.

reply to immport user

I don't think the email status or AVM status changes after receiving NOF. I know few people who received NOF, and all's status says "received on date 7/xx/2002". I also got NOF recently,DOT code.999.151.031. Let us know when you receive your approval. How many days u advertise/how many resumes received? Did you submit any experience letter, your strengths/fields of expertise letter??

reply to kalmad

Hi Kalmad,
my RD at DOL is 7/10/2002. I have noticed from Toy3K's file that most of the employers in bay area is getting NOFs in 999.151.031,999.151.032.
Are you in bay area?

Re : (immportuser)EB2RIR RD 12/27/2001

Even I am in the same boat as you are. My recieved date is Jan 2nd 2002. I got three NOFs so far. Our company replied to all of them. We are waiting for the reply from DOL for the response submitted for the third NOF.
I came to know from HR, that only few resumes were collected for my job posting .
Lets see how it goes.

reply to IT_GC

Hi IT_GC,
This is really scary now. 3 NOFs!! Are those all from DOL ?? I got one RFE from SESA, then recently one from DOL? Can you give me more details on those 3 NOFs?
I think the first one must be the 3 option letter, right?

kalmad

Hi Kalmad,
Here attached xls file after parsing the data from T3K's big file, can give you more idea about cases after 1/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.