and File Transfer to NY on 25 April 07.
Document Requested: 18 Oct 07
Document submitted: 6 Nov 07
Passport Requested : 27 Dec 07
Passport Received : 24 Jan 08
In Person from New York.

Thanks alot for all the help....

Question regarding Canada Immigration

I as an applicant applied for Canada Immigr. in March 2005 along with my husband as coapplicant. We had our Medical Exam done in June 2006. Now I as an applicant got medical forms again. My husband's form did not come. What does that mean? 2 questions: Does it mean for me that all my background check is complete and now they are asking for Medical Exam again because it is only valid for 1 year. And soon I will get PR.

2nd question: My husband did not receive it because they are still doing his background check, or since I am the applicant so he does not have to get the medical exam done. Please shed some light. Thanks.

Visa Stamped

Here are my case details:
09-JUL-2007 - Applied
09-AUG-2007 - File # received
15-Aug-2007 - IELTS Requested
03-Nov-2007 - IELTS done
16-Jan-2008 - File transferred to NY
06-Feb-2008 - Request for Medicals test
28-Mar-2008 - Medicals Done
18-June-2008 - Request for Passports
18-July-2008 - Received stamped passports

Wishing you all the best!

Hi guys, I want to say this, you guys are doing a very good job. I'm really happy the way nigerians are discussing issues concerning.This is what we need to build our nation and help our neighbours. I will like to draw our attention further, there are lots of people out there that have various issues and they look for answer from people that have similiar experience.
Please Like we all know that this forum is mainly for immigration,visa and lottery. But there are other areas in our life that need a great change.
Lot of people are out there that looking for advice on health , education. business etc. For this purpose www.gumnigerians.com is created to give nigerians the great priviledge to dicuss about issues affect people, industries, religions and the nation herself. I will encourage every great participants in this forum to join and build a forum where nigerians can get answer for their problems.
Please take few minutes to visit the site and click on any image to get to the forum and please feel free to add any question and reply to any post.
Together we can make great Nation

Apply for canadian PR

I would like to apply for canadian PR in skilled worker category. I am in USA. Once I complete all the forms, do we need to send it to Buffallo address? I was confused in the application form and just wanted to make sure.

Just to let you know that I applied for canadian PR five years back and I was approved. But I did not land. Does it create any problem in re applying?

I really appreciate the answer.

Thanks.

Use PR card entering Canada

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know if the canada immigration swip your PR card every time when entering Canada by land?
Also, I would like to know if the Canada know when you leave Canada by US airplain?
I would really appreciate your help
JYW

change of immigration rules

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know if the canada immigration swip your PR card every time when entering Canada by land?
Also, I would like to know if the Canada know when you leave Canada by US airplain?
I would really appreciate your help
JYW

If one is looking to immigrate in the skilled workers category, have the rules changed in the recent past? I read from the cic website that, unless the worker's exp is in the areas listed on the website. Previously, one could find software engineers and mechanical engineers on that. Have those occupations been dropped?