Buffalo Tracker (please add)

sanksin77,

With the completed additional family member form, I sent newborn's photographs, copies of passport and a original certified birth certificate and a processing fee.

Hope this helps.....

June 2003 got letter with interview waived

thank you everyone, here to update my information
I just got a letter stating that my interview is waived. thanks to everybody since I got a lot of help from here.

Here are some information regarding this:

Applied -----> April 26th, 2003
File Number Recived----> June 23 2003
Initial assesssment done -----> March 14 2004
Additional Information reuested by CIC----> March 24 2004
Interview Require -----> N

Medicals Done ----->
Additional Information Provided to CIC on ----->

So they are really fast now.

Thanks kounyc

Thanks kounyc

Can you please provide some more info on your case which would help others

1) Based on your own self assesment how many points should you have received.

2) Do you have a degree/s from a US University

3) Did you take the IELTS exam

4) If you are an Indian citizen, did you ever submit Indian Police Clearence Certificate (PCC) or have they now asked you to submit one.

My case is pretty close to yours Applied --> May 13, 2003 and received file # on July 17, 2003 hence anxious.
Congrats once again.
Thanks

I have a degree from U.S univesity, I have 78 points. I am a chinese, I submitted my chinese police clearance at the time to apply.

I think now they do it very fast so you should not wait long to hear about your case.

kounyc- question for you

Kounyc, congrats.

Can you please mention what other information/documents they asked you to provide, and by what date ?

Regards

Question for ganku98

Ganku98

I saw that you applied in Feb 2003 and got Initial assessment in Feb 2004.

(Only if you are an Indian), did they ask for Police certificate from India ?

Regards

PCC

Yes, they asked for a police clearnance certificate from USA and India. I am aplanning to get that from the Indian Consulate. It costs $40 per person and takes 45 days .

I was in India on vacation and I saw my initial assessment only in mid March.

Medicals Done - March 26 2004
Applied for FBI Clearance.

canadian job sites

Hi,

Anybody knows about good canadian job search sites? How about the IT job market?

Thanks a lot,
jom

Hey immi_canada,

Can you tell me after how many days of the e-client status changing to Decision Made , did u get the letter that you needed an interview. I am kind of in the same boat where after waiting for long I decided to get caips notes and then after e-client status changed to "Decision Made" gave up the idea of getting CAIPS coz I thought response would be positive.

But looking at ur case , seems like I will have to be prepared for something similar.Because my company has multiple offices and I work at different office and HR is at different location . So they issued me a letter with that address.

Please advise.

Discforum1:

My e-client status changed to "decision made" sometime yesterday. When I click on it all is see is we started processing your application on...... is it the same for you?

Also some people had posted their experience that they got response in the mail 2-3 days after the seeing decision made.

That's not correct. Don't go by that. You may still get positive response. Hope for the best.

Originally posted by faithfully
Discforum1:

My e-client status changed to "decision made" sometime yesterday. When I click on it all is see is we started processing your application on...... is it the same for you?

Also some people had posted their experience that they got response in the mail 2-3 days after the seeing decision made.

I got my passport request in the mail today. I have attached an update tracker.

In summary:

Applied-----------------June 02 2002
File Number ----------Nov 27 2002
Initial Assessment--Oct 16 2003
Interview-------------N
Medical----------------10/27/2003
Spouse medical------Feb 16 2004
Passport req---------April 1 2004

Recieved passports

Hi Guys,
I got my passports back today.I have till sep 22 2004 to land.It has been 23 months since I applied.Thanks to all those in this forum who have contributed their info.I will be landing within a week and I'll post my experience.

90 Day deadline

I have all documents except the Indian PCC. What happens if you cannot meet the 90 day deadline? I am planning to send the rest of the documents and send the PCC as soon I get it. Just wanted to know anyone else had the same experience.

Re: 90 Day deadline

Were you asked PCC from India. To my knowledge many people were not asked Indian PCC. It's better to meet the 90 day deadline. If you can not at least send as many documents as possible And tell them that you will be sending the other docs later. They will understand.

Originally posted by ganku98
I have all documents except the Indian PCC. What happens if you cannot meet the 90 day deadline? I am planning to send the rest of the documents and send the PCC as soon I get it. Just wanted to know anyone else had the same experience.

Need Help ON ROLF

All--

I applied in --Aug 2001 (No kiiding )
Filled up new forms sometime in 2002.

Asked for the Medical and FBI -- Dec 2003 .

Now Here is I need your help.

Last week , I receievd a letter asking ROLF
and at the same time my status changed as 'decision made'
Do you know what that means ?Do U think they will ask for interview ?

Please guide me .

Thanks in advance.

ABB421@YAHOO.COM

How many days it takes to get the mail after the online status changes to "Decision Made"? It has been 8 days for me sinces the on line status changed!!
Thanks!

My status changed to decision made on March the 30th and I got request for passport and April 1st. The letter was dated March 29th.