Buffalo Tracker (please add)

2001 applicant

Jalma

I am in the same boat as you. Don't know what to do? Is it 1 yr after which our medicals expire? Mine just like you, expire on 21st May 2004.

What is the Fax # that you sent to? Was your file transferred to some center? Mine was, to LA, long time back.

Did you do anything else to get their attention, please share.
Can you attach a template for the FAX letter to them

Thanks

g_m111,

I don't have any idea to which govenment agency they send my file for review. I completed my wifes and newborn medical on Jan.21. Since then i am expecting a passport request from them.

I faxed a letter to know the status of our application. Immigration Fax: (716) 852-2477

Our initial medical was completed on May 13, 2003. My only concern is if they made some more delay, my family has to redo the medical (will cost me close to $1000 again). Since nothing i can do about it, I am just weighting and watching...

You should have hear from LA office by now. Write a letter to them as well. Send me ur email address. I will send u a letter i faxed to them. Let me know once you hear from them.

Take care

For Despgc !!!

Hi Despgc
I just checked. It still says "In Process" and "We started Processing your application June 7,2003". The eclient thing does not work. Just ignore it. It has been showing the same for a long time and now even after I got my initial assessment.

Hope this helps.
Cheers
-Pal

Did you apply by yourself or engaged a lawyer?

Hello All,
I wish to apply for canadian PR. Is it necessary to engage a lawyer or is Ok to apply by ourselves. The applications look straight forward. Also, is FBI certificate required while submitting the application or can I send it at a later stage?

Also could any of you point to a web site where I can read the advantages of becoming a Canadian Citizen? I heard that I can travel to most of the countries without a visa by having a canadian passport. Is this true?

I would greatly appreciate all your responses.

Thanks a lot

Hello anyone

I finally got PP request 2 days ago. I am planning to send the my and family PP by mail instead of in person. Can anyone advice if its ok to send by mail . And what address to send the PP. Can I use FedEx.

IF I use US express, how do I organize all docs. Do I Need to take insurance for the express mail and also for the return envelope. What is the exact and safe method to do this

I am thinking to go in person as I know my PP will be safe with me. But its a long drive of 15 hrs to Buffalo

PLease advise. It would really help

Originally posted by discforum1
Hello anyone

I finally got PP request 2 days ago. I am planning to send the my and family PP by mail instead of in person. Can anyone advice if its ok to send by mail . And what address to send the PP. Can I use FedEx.

Congrats. I am glad our theories have turned out false (more than 2-3 weeks is interview) . Here all I know about the PP stamping.

Regarding in person stamping:
You do know that they DO NOT stamp the passports the same day. They try and do it the next tuesday or thursday.

Regarding mail stamping:
Previously in the forum people have advised to use only USPS Express and not FedEx. Take a look at some earlier dicusion in this thread.

All the best and let us know what u do and how things go!!

Wishful

to immi_canada

immi_canada,

I think it should be fine man. Maybe the interview is for them to clarify these things with you. I guess it wont hurt to send additional documents & letters from your employer to justify the letter from one state & you staying in another.

All the best.

they asked for a employment reference letter after i had finished my medicals( interview was waved)
i have submitted the employment letter
lets see what happens
expecting pp request soon

PP request

Hello

Has anyone drove to Buffalo for submitting passports after getting PP request. I am planning to drive there even though its a very long drive but at least I know there wont be any mail getting lost issues. I wanted to know if they give PPs back within 2 days

Immi_Canada:

You can send additional documents which can strength your case, though they may not have asked for. That's always positive but I don't think that may be required in your case.

Mayank

discforum1,

Can you please tell me what date they actually mailed your PP mail? I am in the same situation like you. 12 days since the eStatus changed to "Decision Made" and still no mail........ Why the hell it is taking that long to come a mail from Buffalo to Minnapolis!!!
Thanks!

It took one day more than 2 weeks(15 days) for me to get PP in mail after Decision Made status change. Though the date on it is 10 days earlier . This means that I get only 20 days to submit PP. I am planning to drive to Buffalo to submit PP even though its long drive. Dont want to screw up in last stage. Its been 2 years that I applied.

got initial assessment

got the letter today.

interview waived.

asks for
1) good conduct certificate from home country (pcc)
2) letter from current employer
3) paystubs
4) statement of funds
5) immigration status
6) medical within 60 days
7) RPRF CAD 975 per head

Can anybody give me a reasonable doctor's details in SF bay area?

Regards and fast processing for all you folks

got initial assessment

forgot to post my timeline:

Application mailed April 30 2003
AOR July 18 2003
initial assessment received April 10 2003

Regards

Re: got initial assessment

Hi jhumkasrc, Did you apply in Buffalo????

If so, I should be getting my Initial Assessment in few days 'cause we have (almost) the same timeline:

Application mailed: April 28 2003
AOR: July 16 2003
initial assessment received: waiting

Originally posted by jhumkasrc
forgot to post my timeline:

Application mailed April 30 2003
AOR July 18 2003
initial assessment received April 10 2003

Regards

hi

my online status shows that we started processing ur application on june 9th.

that means my time line is already crossed.
is there any thing I need to concern..

and also how do u get the police certificate from india any idea

Please advice..

Originally posted by discforum1
It took one day more than 2 weeks(15 days) for me to get PP in mail after Decision Made status change. Though the date on it is 10 days earlier . This means that I get only 20 days to submit PP. I am planning to drive to Buffalo to submit PP even though its long drive. Dont want to screw up in last stage. Its been 2 years that I applied.

Hi HaveBeenWaiting/discforum

BTW I did not know about the a limit to submit passport. Now I too am getting tense. I think I have the same timeline as discforum (i.e. Decision Made on mar 22). Man,How much time does it take to send a letter to Los Angeles from Buffalo ? And what is this time limit thing anyways ?

Wishful