Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Re: New application - need help

Akhand,

You can send a copy of your children's passport after you have renewed them. In my case that's what I did.

I faxed them the copy of the new and old passport as well as I sent them the same through Postal mail. U could do the same

Regarding your second question, when I applied in May 2002 I didn't have a birth certificate for my wife, but they still approved my application. Shouldn't be a problem for you also. On the other hand what you can do is get a Birth certificate from the Indian Consulate (if you are fom India). This Birth certificate is given based on your Wife's birth date in the Passport.

Hope this information helps.

DA

Originally posted by Akhand
Hi guys,
I am preparing to apply at the Buffalo office and have a couple of doubts, pl advise.

1. My childrens passport will expire in sept 2004. I can renew it after March. If I dont renew for now and send as it is, is that OK?

2. Is birth ceritificate absolutely required? I dont have one in english for my wife.

Thanks in advance....

To Jalabalajings

Hi Jalabalajings,
Congratulations on your interview. I need your help regarding the process as we have interview for skilled worker category on 2nd march. Please respond to this, how can I contact you,thanx.

Re: To Jalabalajings

Aps,

I have responded to your PM.

DA

Originally posted by aps19
Hi Jalabalajings,
Congratulations on your interview. I need your help regarding the process as we have interview for skilled worker category on 2nd march. Please respond to this, how can I contact you,thanx.

Re: Re: Re: You will get notice for ROLF first

I did not change any address. My mailing address is same and also I received letter from the consulate last Oct'2003 regarding medical Rfe. I don't that stupid officers are sleeping. If not i will write big letter to conulate with rude words.

Originally posted by baig110
India-USA,

Any response from them? Have you changed your addredd recently? If yes then try to see if you got anythingback on your old address also try to contact them.
My status changed arround the sametime in DEC and i got a letter from them requesting for more docs after sending up dated docs they sent me the passport request.

Baig

Re: FBI FINGERPRINTING

Originally posted by ashi5
THANKS

jalabalajings

I WILL CALL FBI AND CHECK STATUS

THANKS

ashi5,

FYI, One of my friend received his FBI clearance in 3 month, seems like this backlog syndrome running in every govt office in US :(

In Oct 2003, I received FBI clerance in two weeks.

help needed

Hi Guys,

I need to go for the Medical exam in Dallas,TX. Do you guys have any recomendations. How much it costs. Do they accept health insurance.
I am a permanent resident in USA. To get the permanent residency for parents I am opting canada. Is there any problem If I get approval for canadian permanent residency also. Means is there any thing I should think about US PR. You r comments are appriciated.

Applied:Feb2003
File Number Rec:May 2003
Interview waivedand Additinal Info:Feb 2004
Additinal info: FBI clearence, current employment verification and Funds

Re: help needed

gpkumar ,
There is no discount or insurance for medicals. I think in dallas 2 doctors are available. and also they r charging less amount($225 and $250).

Re: To Jalabalajings

Aps,

I have responded to your husband's e-mail regarding the interview process.

DA

Originally posted by aps19
Hi Jalabalajings,

Waiting for PP request

Hi Guys,
My Timeline:
Applied May 2002
AOR Oct 2002
IA Sep 2003
Medicals Sep 2003
Sent FBI results oct 2003
Applied for RCMP check Sep 2003
Results for RCMP check sent Mid-Feb 2004

Now I am waiting for PP request

Hi gpkumar,

u mentioned that u got ur file no in may 2003.I also got my file number around the same time.if u don't mind can u tell me whats ur online status says.

My online status says that I "we started processing your application on june9 2003". can I expect some result soon for my case also..

thanks for ur help..

FBI FINGERPRINTING

I CALLED FBI FINGER PRINTING DEPT. THEY SAY MY PRINTS ARE IN PROCESS THEY WILL MAIL IT NEXT WEEK

THEY RECIEVED ON 4FEB 2004 SO IT WILL BE AROUND ONE MONTH SO GUYS PLAN AHEAD.

I WILL SAY GET IT DONE 1ST DAY FROM UPS STORE OR POSTAL ANEX. AND SEND IT THEN SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT FOR MEDICAL ETC.

ASHI

Re: Re: Re: Re: You will get notice for ROLF first

Originally posted by india-usa
I did not change any address. My mailing address is same and also I received letter from the consulate last Oct'2003 regarding medical Rfe. I don't that stupid officers are sleeping. If not i will write big letter to conulate with rude words.

Hi India-USA,

My friend, u are almost there. This the last stage towards getting that immigration. fax them a request and try an keep out the any rude language.

I am a similiar position, I did my medical mid-novemeber and sent all the papers and still have no response. I am going to fax them a letter tommorrow.

We are almost there and that is no wishful thinking ;)

Wishful_thinkin

Adding Wife to Application

Experts;

I have to add my wife to my aplication ,How do I go about for it,

1) Do I need to update my information also by filling the same
froms that I had done while making inital application.

2) She has to fill her forms only and send processing fees only.

Thanks in Advance
-Pearl

Hi v-tec,
If you send rcmp an email giving your name , DOB ,reason for finger print check , Date application sent and whether fee was paid , then they will send you the status by email in two business days.
The email address is civilnps@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

I haven't received my passport back

Hey guyz,

I haven't received my passport back submitted before 2 and half weeks, do you guyz have any quick way to contact and get a reply from Buffalo, I already tried fax and emails.

Recd PP request

Hello,

I have submitted requested docs, medical, fingerprint, fee on 30th December, 2003 and recd pp request on 28th Feb, 2004.

Going to send passport in day or two.

Q. How long the VISA will be valid for ?
Planning to lend in Oct/Nov.

Q. What will be the commitment after lending ?

- happy4you

FOR HAPPY4U
CONGRAT'S

Did you submitted Fees along with your FBI fingerprinting and medicals or sent later when you got request letter from consulate

Pls advise

Thanks

happy4you Congratulations!!!

Can you please let me know how many days they usually give to send passport for stamping.

Thanks