Buffalo Tracker (please add)

DMP in Houston/TEXAS area.

Please share your experience with the Licensed Physicians in Houston area who are eligible to do the medical examination.

Please write their contact numbers and fees.

Thanks,

FBI Clearance

Forum,

I have two doubts regarding the FBI clearance. Although I have already taken the FBI clearance 2 years back at the time of applying for the Canadian Immigration.

1. Do I have to send the fingerprints and money order in TWO (2) seperate envelope for me and my wife to FBI office in WV ?

2. As far as I know, I need to send the fingerprint card and the money order ($18 each) to get the clearance. Do I have to send any other documents?

Urgent response is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

for satishjha73

diid u get your passports back?
when did u send them and how long does it take to reach them?
where do u live, i mean how long does it take the mail to reach u from buffalo?
did also include an express post envelope or will they send by regular mail?

Here is the one which I have downloaded a while ago. Those people who are still waiting to get their assessment should update the tracker with their own and others details:

Download it, add all the details and upload back on to the thread.

Forgot to Include Landing Fees Money Order

Hi

Applied in June 2002
Initial Assesment Sep 2003 ( Interview Waiver )

Asked for medical, Updated Job letter, fund proof, W2, H1B Papers , FBI Card, Landing Fees etc..

I send all the papers and forgot to include th landing fees ( Money Order ) along with the letter I send on November 2003 and only in January 2004, I found out that I didn't include the Money order and send it in the first week of January.

This issue will create any problem with my Immigration. Do any one experience a similar situation.

I appreciate your response

Thomas

Re: DMP in Houston/TEXAS area.

In Houston Only one doctor is available. He is charging $350.00 each person.
Dr. Donald S. Hanser
427 West 20th Street, Suite 206, Houston, TX, 77008
(713) 864-8400
Just call them and take an apponitment. It will take 1 hr process.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/dmp/usa.html

Note: If more than 2 ppl are there , you can go and take from san-Antonio or Dallas . coz they r chrging below 250.00.

Originally posted by sanksin77
Please share your experience with the Licensed Physicians in Houston area who are eligible to do the medical examination.

Please write their contact numbers and fees.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
sanksin77,
You can send all the documents in one envelope and better to make seperate bunch for you both and send it in one envelop.
Also you need to send passport (main page only) and latest visa photocopy., Hope this help., Thanks.

For Anshu Garg

Anshu,
I Fedexed my passport to Buffalo last Wednesday - so that I could get it stamped the very next day (they do their stamping on Thursdays).
I got it back today by regular mail. I thought about senidng it through Express Post both ways but then decided against it because everytime I tried to get things done faster, my case got further delayed. Call it superstition - but I followed their latest set of instructions to the letter.
Good luck.
And my offer of help to anyone in this forum still stands. I am based in Toronto.
Satish

Hi Satish

I fedexed them on this Monday and it reached them on tuesday (i checked at the canada post website).

since as per your information, they stamp it only on thursday, for my case it was stamped yesterday and I should also recieve by next week friday.

anyways, thanx for your info. do they stamp it on any other day also?

thanks rmsag for your previos reply.
I have to take the right of landing fees addressed to
Canadian Consulate General, correct?

one Certified cheque of US $ 715 to me?
and another US $ 715 for my wife.
right?

will Tellers check be ok as well?

love2002, I know Cashier Check & Money Order is good, I am not sure for Tellers check.
payment should be payable to 'Canadian Consulate General'

finger print

Gurus,
I'm new to this forum and would like to find out where to do finger printing in Delaware. I got confusing directions. In general, do we need to go to special locations or any local police station can do it?

Thanks very much for your help!

Call your township police and ask if they do finger printing for candian immigration purpose else they will guide you.

Good luck

itsalongway,

For the fingerprints you may also go to any private agency which is much more convenient and less time consuming.

Check on google or any other search sites for these agencies.

Thanks,

I have a question regarding IELTS english ability proff test.
Wha if there is no IELTS center nearest you area and you can not move to out of state to have it done due to the responsibilities at work.

Regards

thanks!!

Thanks a lot, guys!

I'm not sure whether we can go to a private agency? Does Canadian immigration office accept it? Has anyone in this forum done it before and was accepted?

Thanks again,

itsalongway, Private agency are allowed for finger printing but those agency should registered for finger printing business and authorized by FBI.

nmohsin

Nmohsin,
I dont want to sound rude but frankly the fact that you are too busy is not the Canadian Immigration Departments problem. It is yours.
As far as they are concerned if immigrating to Canada is important enough for you and your future then you will Make the time and effort to get it.
And plus IELTS exam is on Saturday. Fly in some place Friday night give the exam and return back on Sat afternoon.
Take care & best of luck