Buffalo Tracker (please add)

My eclient shows the status as "Decision Made". I am waiting for the passports to arrive after stamping.

Good Luck All!

does anyone know how long does CIC give time to send the passport after we send them all the documents after the inital assessment?
how long the timeframe they give to send them the passport for stamping?
Does the stamping passport means Canada green card stamping on the passport?

the reason I am asking is I have to send medicals, fbi and police clearance from India to
Consulate before january 30th(90 days of time).

I am taking vacation to India by end of February to end of march 2004.
If I was in vacation, can we explain them the situation?
If I submit them my passport in february,then I couldn't make my travel plans.

any suggestions?

They give 60 days to send the passport and they stamp the immigration visa and attach the landning papers, visa will be cancled once you land and you need to apply for maple card (Green card) and through this card you will be entering Canda in future with your laning paper also.
I hope this will help.
Regards
--
Farhan

Originally posted by love2002
does anyone know how long does CIC give time to send the passport after we send them all the documents after the inital assessment?
how long the timeframe they give to send them the passport for stamping?
Does the stamping passport means Canada green card stamping on the passport?

the reason I am asking is I have to send medicals, fbi and police clearance from India to
Consulate before january 30th(90 days of time).

I am taking vacation to India by end of February to end of march 2004.
If I was in vacation, can we explain them the situation?
If I submit them my passport in february,then I couldn't make my travel plans.

any suggestions?

farhanr, CHC will give 60 days or 30 days for visa stamping ?
Anyone else has any idea on this ?

Thanks

Interview waived .....

Originally posted by Wishful_Thinkin
Hi rshastry,

I received a request for documents from the consulate(Nov/01/2003). They have waived the interview but have asked for FBI clearance and additional employment documents( payslips etc).
Did u wait for the FBI clearance to come back before sending the rest of the documents requested ? We have already done the medical.

Thanks
Wishful_Thinkin
=======================================
Hi,
I got some question for you if you could answer please :

1. When did you get papers stating that you have to go for interview.
2. At the time you received those papers, did you also get the papers for medicals.
3. Did you get permission to go for medicals and when did you do your medicals.
4. When did you get the info. that interview is waived and did they specify any reason why they waived ?

Actually your complete detailed timeline would help me to understand my case. As I had applied in Nov'01 and Nov'02 I got the papers which includes medicals papers also, stating that wait for interview call. I was also told by these papers to hold on for medicals .

Your reply is appreciated.

Thanks...
pkap

Is there any way to find out if they received the ROLF fees. Does it show up on estatus for anyone?. I paid mine 6 months back and I have not got a receipt for it?

Thanks

hey Srini,

if you have paid ROLF fees 6 months back, then you might have got a request for passport stamping.
did you sent your passport for stamping?

Also to reply your question, why dont you check in your bank if that money has been cleared from your account?
if you could give your certifed cheque no. then they can find out.
I dont think they will update this in estatus.

I have not yet been asked to send the passport. All I saw getting updated recently was that they received the medicals. I had submitted on Aug 22. Its been more than 3 months and I have not heard anything back.

I paid by a bank draft so as soon as I got a bank draft the money was deducted from my account. So how can I check if they cashed it or not?

srini88

I applied in Feb-end of 2002 and got my initial assessment on June 26th 2003. Since then I havn't heard anything-I have paid the ROLF and sent the medicals and everything else.
So I am waiting just like you. They don't send a receipt of ROLF or medicals etc.
What does your timleline look like?

immigrant Visa Validity

Does anyone know about the immigrant Visa validity period? I just got request for passports where they mention that "immigrant Visa" will be valid for only limited time and if I don't enter Canada before that I have to reappy again.

Anyone who have already got landing papers and immigrant Visa please reply.

Thanks in advance

Friends,
I recieved my passport stamped today by the enclosed express mail.

My time is as follows.

Applied for PR May 2002

File Number recieved November 2002.

Initial assessment August 2003 (interview waived).

Medical and IELTS results ROLF sent October 30 2003.

Passport Request from RPC buffalo Dec 2 2003

Passport sent for stamping Dec 5th 2003.

Passports Received Dec 12th 2003.

I wish everyone a wonderful and happy holidays and let me know if I can help anyone with questions.

-RShastry.

Congratulations!!!

rshastry,

Could you please tell me how long your immigrant visa is valid?
Did they put any note about its validity?

Thanks

I was not asked PCC either. It worked out fine.

I submitted IELTS scores as it is not hard to take the test and eliminates lot of headache.

Initial assessment HELP

Hello

Had got initial assessment in Nov 2003. Was asked lot of things

1) Schedule 1 form to be filled again with update information.These forms has my file # sticker on it.

2) FBI cert, W-2, pay stubs, India PCC,medical etc.

I have following important questions:

1) Its been over 3 weeks and I have not heard about my FBI cert . Is there a way I can find out abt it.

2) I got my Indian PCC from India (not the Indian consulate) it was issued by local police station for me and my wife. Can we send these OR do we have to only send the one issued from Indian consulate. Indian consulate is taking 2-3 months. I dont have time for that since I have to send all docs in 30 days.

3) I did my medicals last week and doc said that he would send it. Thats all I got out of my medicals. The doc did not give me any paper work back. Is this normal ?

4) I do not have W-2 for 1999 so I was thinking of giving some transcript like thing from IRS. Will this work ?

5) After I completed schedule 1 I sent it along with the letter they send u and did not include any cover letter of my own. Is this OK(since the forms already had my file # sticker

does anyone can say how long the timeframe they given to send the passports for stamping?
Appreciated your reply
thanks!

landing paper

what is landing paper ? I have applied as skilled worker. Completed medical. What is the process left?

Does everyone get passport request or Buffalo just sends Landing paper?