Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Yes, my case did. The NOF requested my company to post the job posting on our company bulletin board and submit results before 3/31

when ever we call boston dol they says they are processing,but since few weeks i didnot see any labor approved messages from boston.. Any one has new labor approal news from boston?

yes I did, lawyer mentioned that as soon as the 10 days were for the internal job postiing he would be mail the response to DOL.

Talked to Boston DOL

Today, I did talk to Boston DOL and the lady said that they are currently processing Non-RIR EB3 files of November. My file was entered into system on 12/14/04 and she said it will be processed in a couple of weeks. She said it will be done in Boston itself.

PD(Maine): 07/27/04
Moved to Boston: 11/03/04
Entered in system: 12/14/04

Do you know the dates for EB2?
Can you please provide me the phone number to check the status of my case.

Thanks

srim here is the boston number 617 788 0151. select zero(0) option it will connect you to that lady. let me know what is going on with EB2. My case also EB2.

MaineGuy said:
Today, I did talk to Boston DOL and the lady said that they are currently processing Non-RIR EB3 files of November. My file was entered into system on 12/14/04 and she said it will be processed in a couple of weeks. She said it will be done in Boston itself.

PD(Maine): 07/27/04
Moved to Boston: 11/03/04
Entered in system: 12/14/04

Are you sure for non-RIR, they already processing November's files??? I have to say that the lady sometimes might be misleading us. My case entered the DOL system on Oct. 6, and I haven't heard anything yet!

bahadur007 and VJdude, have you heard anything about your cases? I think our cases might be entered into DOL around the same time. Please post if yours get approved. Thanks!

I have not heard anything...Case sent to DOL Sept 29th.. entered into system on October 24 , MA, NON RIR, EB3

Anxiouswaiting said:
Are you sure for non-RIR, they already processing November's files??? I have to say that the lady sometimes might be misleading us. My case entered the DOL system on Oct. 6, and I haven't heard anything yet!

bahadur007 and VJdude, have you heard anything about your cases? I think our cases might be entered into DOL around the same time. Please post if yours get approved. Thanks!

Hi VJDude
How do you know that your case was entered in boston DOL?
Did you or your attorney receive any letter from the DOL confirming that it was entered into their system?

My LC case was sent to Boston DOL on January 24, 2005, but i haven't received any confirmation from Boston DOL that it was enetered into their system.

Please reply.

Thanks!

I was able to get the information over the phone from DOL...They told me it the date it was entered into their system.

I think my lawyer did receive a notice from state SWA office..when case got transferred to regional DOL.

hebron said:
Hi VJDude
How do you know that your case was entered in boston DOL?
Did you or your attorney receive any letter from the DOL confirming that it was entered into their system?

My LC case was sent to Boston DOL on January 24, 2005, but i haven't received any confirmation from Boston DOL that it was enetered into their system.

Please reply.

Thanks!

Are the processing dates for different states in Boston DOL different? If so, does anyone know what is the current processing date for VT ?

I think the lady is misleading. I think that's her job to give us answers that shuts us up and gets us off her back for a few weeks.

It's such a tough process.

Guys, call the lady again and ask about your case, if you are sure your files was entered into system before Nov,'04 . Lets know what she says.

I called BOSTON DOL today at 10:00am at 6177880151, one fine lady picked up the phone and gave my labor details. Boston DOL took 2 months to enter my data into their system.
Rcvd by Boston DOL- Jan 12 2005
Enetered to the system on FEB 22 2005.

I am still waiting as of today...

Date received by DOL: 9/24/2004
State: MA
Application type: NON-RIR, EB3

I know that a colleague's application (date received: 9/13/2004, other details identical) was approved around March 2, 2005.

I cannot get through to either the lady (617-788-0152, I just keep getting the answering machine) or the AVM (617-788-0171, it just keeps ringing).

Friends, every one says their case entered into boston DOL, but i didnot see any message like some one got approval. I feel some thing going wrong at DOL!!!

Ok, so it only took me several months to figure out that I really had to call 617-788-0151 (not 0152). The misleading part is that you get through to some guy's voicemail (and it doesn't mention he works for DOL) and so, I would just hang up assuming the number I was given was wrong.

Today, I just pressed 0 as soon as I heard the voicemail and got through to the nice lady. The good news is that my case was approved! She said it was approved on 3/23/2005. My application details were as follows:

Date received by DOL: 9/24/2004
State: MA
Application type: NON-RIR, EB3

So, it took almost exactly 6 months to process from the date it was entered in the system (9/24/2004). My colleague's application was entered on 9/13/2004 and our lawyer received the approval notice on 3/2/2005. If one allows a week for the mailing to occur, his actual approval date was around 2/23/2005 and the current application processing rate can be calculated to be: (3/23/2005-2/23/2005)/(9/24/2004-9/13/2004) = 28/11 = 2.5 days for each day your application was entered since 9/13/2005.

In other words, as a very rough estimate, if your case was entered on 9/27/2004 (assuming, of course: MA, NON-RIR, EB3), I would expect to hear something around 14*2.5 = 35 days from 2/23/2005, that is around March 30, 2005.

Another example, let suppose your case was entered 10/6/2004 and again assuming, of course, MA, NON-RIR, EB3. The difference between 10/6/2004 and 9/13/2004 is 23 days. I would expect to hear 23*2.5 = 58 days from 2/23/2005, that is around 4/20/2005.

One would have to do something similar for each type of application (RIR, different states etc.). All you need is data for two recent approvals of the same type.

Hope this helps.

Too good to be true (please comment)

I sent mail to my attorney about the status of my labor (non-RIR, EB3, MA).

here is the excerpt from his reply, web site he is referring to is my attorney's website where we can see status/milestones of our immigration cases (as well as H1b exp. date I-94 exp date etc).

"case was then transferred to the federal Department of Labor for final review on November 29, 2004. The date of December 2, 2004 that appears on the web site is the date the information was entered. So the date you are most interested in is November 29, 2004."

So this was entered in DoL in 3 days, in this thread I am seeing a very long period for the same.

What experts think?