Boston Regional DOL Tracker

I have been trying to call that number for the past few months, all I ever get is a recorded message. As I said before, you probably have to get lucky for someone to pick up... What time did you call?

bahadur,

what is your application status , is the state is cleared , I think BOSTON DOL is now processing december 2004 cases ....

The application (NON-RIR, MA) is now at the Federal DOL (Boston). It was entered into their system on September 24, 2004. A colleague whose application (NON-RIR, MA) was entered on September 13, 2004 received his approval about a week ago. I am hoping to hear something any day now...

any way of contacting dol

Is there any way of contacting DOL ? other than phone number will stopping by their office help in getting the information ? Do the lwayers have a way ?

I am complete loss as to what is happenning to my case at DOL with all the new changes. Its been 2 yrs and 4 months since I file for labor.

MA NON-RIR - EB3
Application filed in Dec 2002
State DOL sent case to rigional DOL on September 29, 2004.
Waiting to hear from Rigional DOL....

Just keep your hope there!

VJdude said:
Is there any way of contacting DOL ? other than phone number will stopping by their office help in getting the information ? Do the lwayers have a way ?

I am complete loss as to what is happenning to my case at DOL with all the new changes. Its been 2 yrs and 4 months since I file for labor.

MA NON-RIR - EB3
Application filed in Dec 2002
State DOL sent case to rigional DOL on September 29, 2004.
Waiting to hear from Rigional DOL....

I believe that your lawyer has a way to contact DOL. My lawyer contacted with them at least twice for my case. But even for my lawyer, the answer that she got each time was not consistant at all. I guess only the DOL knows what's going on there.

My case is very similar with yours. With the PD December 2002 from MA with Non-RIR. Mine was forward from state Sep. 25, but was entered into DOL on Oct. 6. From this forum, we got to know that September 13's case has already been approved, but not yet for the september 24th. I think we just keep our hope and wait. Though it's possibe for us to have to wait for another a couple of month to get cleared. We just don't know DOL's pace on our cases.

Best wishes

i heard that my lobor moved to boston in first week of november, 2004. Still I did not get my approval and i am trying get some pre approved loabor from third company.

please some one can advise me what should i do, shall i wait to get my lobor from my employer or shall try to get third party labor ?

cdian said:
Hi Guies ,

As per the latest Update the Boston DOL is processing DECEMBER first week CASES.

Yes, that may be so, but for what type of application? It makes a difference what state the application is from (MA, NH etc.) and whether it is RIR or not. That is, if you have a MA NON-RIR application, and you want to estimate how long it would take for your application, you want to look at MA NON-RIR applications, not NH NON-RIR nor MA RIR.

i called Boston DOL and found currently they are processing last week of oct 2004, they will be moving to november. my case from NH moved to boston.
I guess my case is EB2 AND RIR.

She said they are not moving cases to BEC, they will process them.

this info helps any one !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosto DOL

Hello Everyone,

I just talked to the sweet lady (Andrea) at Boston DOL. They are processing cases right now and will process all the cases that are entered in the system. And other thing to be noted is - that the processing is going to go at a slow pace as they only have 2 Analyst working on the cases. My guess is that all the remaining Analyst are working on the BEC cases.

It took them 11 weeks to enter my case into the system and I bet that explains it.

All the best!

Any luck?

Anxiouswaiting said:
I believe that your lawyer has a way to contact DOL. My lawyer contacted with them at least twice for my case. But even for my lawyer, the answer that she got each time was not consistant at all. I guess only the DOL knows what's going on there.

My case is very similar with yours. With the PD December 2002 from MA with Non-RIR. Mine was forward from state Sep. 25, but was entered into DOL on Oct. 6. From this forum, we got to know that September 13's case has already been approved, but not yet for the september 24th. I think we just keep our hope and wait. Though it's possibe for us to have to wait for another a couple of month to get cleared. We just don't know DOL's pace on our cases.

Best wishes

Did you hear about your case? Mine was forwarded to Boston DOL on Oct 5. Still no word...

Hello MainGC...

Did she tell u about any progrss ? or date they are processing currently ?

Thanks

MainGC said:
Hello Everyone,

I just talked to the sweet lady (Andrea) at Boston DOL. They are processing cases right now and will process all the cases that are entered in the system. And other thing to be noted is - that the processing is going to go at a slow pace as they only have 2 Analyst working on the cases. My guess is that all the remaining Analyst are working on the BEC cases.

It took them 11 weeks to enter my case into the system and I bet that explains it.

All the best!