Boston Regional DOL Tracker

cdian said:
labor application was cleared by NH state and forwarded to Regional(BOSTON) on Nov. 18th 2004, does anyone get approval for the this date around..

Thanks in Advance
Can you please provide more info is it EB3 or EB 2, RIR or NON_RIR

cdain, i am also same situation. case moved from NH to Boston on Nov 1. I called recently to boston center and not found my case in their system. Becuase Boston still not entered cases into their system. But i heard that Boston will clear all opened cases.

Know an IT company based in Nashua ??

Friends,
My labor application got a query saying they need a client address for my labor application from Nashua, New Hampshire and I do not have one !!
So I am in dire straits with just 7 months to go for my H1B.

Do any one of you know an IT company based in Nashua, New Hampshire with whom I can try and request the use of their address ?

my phone no: 908-565-2958

My application for those who do the statistics .. moved to boston DOL from NH on Oct 29 2004.

My case took 21/2 months to be entered into the DOL system. I was able to get in touch with nice lady and she told me that all the cases at Boston DOL will be processed there only.

State: Maine EB2/RIR
Federal: Boston
RD: 12/01/2004
PD: 02/18/2005

Here is the Boston DOL number (617) 626-5365. let us know what you found. for above number you will get 3 options. try 3 options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any one called to the boston dol and got response? By the way what are processing dates for boston dol for Non-RIR/RIR cases?

Please note, (617) 626-5365 is for the Massachusetts SESA, NOT the US Department of Labor office in Boston. The phone number for the latter is (617) 788-0152, but you should consider yourself extremely lucky if anyone actually picks up the phone.

approved case

brs2004 said:
Any new information from Boston, Still Boston processing cases ?

Yes. One of my friend case approved in late last week. He did received his approved letter today.
State:NH, RIR/EB3
Which went to Bosten DOL in 4th week of Oct'04.

I do not have any additional details.

Regards,
LB.

Guys, Check this out!!!!

Hi Guys, Just thought i could share this information with you all. I have heard from many people here in the forum that Boston DOL will process cases until March 15, 1002 and then the cases would be transferred to the BEC. I also heard some people commenting that Boston DOL will function as a satelite center for one year.

I think the second statement is true. Check out this site... http://www.garmo.com/archives/00000448.shtml