Boston Regional DOL Tracker

gc_xp said:
EB2/RIR/NH
PD: 03/25/2004
Forwarded to Boston: 10/28/2004
Received in Boston: 11/04/2004
Approved: 02/28/2005

Congrats on clearing ur first step................... Since ur in EB2 better file both I-140 and I-485 ASAP , You never know when they will have priority dates for EB2.

My Labor got approved on 24th Feb.
Case FWD From NH to Boston on OCT 22nd 04.

I need to check with my lawyer wheather my case got approved in EB2/RIR or NOT.

Anji_BOSTON_DOL said:
My Labor got approved on 24th Feb.
Case FWD From NH to Boston on OCT 22nd 04.

I need to check with my lawyer wheather my case got approved in EB2/RIR or NOT.

Cool man.......... congrats

All approved cases from NH whats up with CT. come on CT wake up.

My labor state(NH) approved between(last week of nov04 and first week of dec04) and waiting for FED. from boston. I heard all these cases are shifting to BEC. But My case half processed. At this time my case will be moved to BEC or boston will process my case ?

please some one answer ...

Last edited by a moderator:
brs2004 said:
My labor state(NH) approved between(last week of nov04 and first week of dec04) and waiting for FED. from boston. I heard all these cases are shifting to BEC. But My case half processed. At this time my case will be moved to BEC or boston will process my case ?

please some one answer ...

dont worry, I think your case will be processed in Boston and will not be moved to BEC.

GC_May said:
dont worry, I think your case will be processed in Boston and will not be moved to BEC.

Hi GC_MAY

My case has been returned to state labor from federal by converting it from RIR to NON RIR. Now it is in Rhodes Island. When I checked the status it looks like the state labor will complete process and further recruitment process will take 30 days. Does any one know where my file will be moved after the approval from state labor(Rhodes Island). i.e., whether to Boston DOL or any BEC.

Thanks in Advance for your help

SVI said:
Hi GC_MAY

My case has been returned to state labor from federal by converting it from RIR to NON RIR. Now it is in Rhodes Island. When I checked the status it looks like the state labor will complete process and further recruitment process will take 30 days. Does any one know where my file will be moved after the approval from state labor(Rhodes Island). i.e., whether to Boston DOL or any BEC.

Not sure about your case since its still in State level.

thanks GC_MAY

GC_MAY,

Thanks for your reply. How can i find out, my case will be in bostona and processed. Do you have boston contact number. My employer nerver gives more details.

GC_MAY you got your labor right, can you apply I-484 and I-140 at same time.

If any one recently got Labor from Boston please post approved date.

Tanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eb3 I 485.

Any update on the priority date that is current for EB3 I-485? Is there any link that has the updated information?

SVI said:
Hi GC_MAY

Boston office doesn't receive any files now. Sorry, but I think yours goes to the backlog center. Call Rhode Island state office! If I recall the lady's name is Tessie, or Terrie (call in the evening. the answering machine will give you a name).
(401) 462-8813 or just go there (1511 Pontiac Avenue).

good luck

Finding DOL Case Status

Hello Friends,

It seems like the "Nice Lady" have stopped receiving any phone calls from us. I was wondering, if anyone can suggest an alternative method to check our case status. I have my DOL case number with me. Is there any web-site link, where i can enter my Federal DOL case number and find out the status of my LC petition..Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks for your help..

youry said:
Boston office doesn't receive any files now. Sorry, but I think yours goes to the backlog center. Call Rhode Island state office! If I recall the lady's name is Tessie, or Terrie (call in the evening. the answering machine will give you a name).
(401) 462-8813 or just go there (1511 Pontiac Avenue).

good luck

Thanks youry. i checked with the lady. Even she did not give exact answer for my case.

Labor Cert approved

Got notification yesterday, Labor Cert approved by Boston DOL. EB3/NON-RIR. Case was transferred from MET ( Massachusetts) to Boston DOL on last week of Aug 2004. From start of GC application filling till this step has taken 32mths. Best of luck.

Toomuchwait said:
Got notification yesterday, Labor Cert approved by Boston DOL. EB3/NON-RIR. Case was transferred from MET ( Massachusetts) to Boston DOL on last week of Aug 2004. From start of GC application filling till this step has taken 32mths. Best of luck.

Hi,

Congratulations! At least we know more cases were approved (except from NH). Do you know when your case was put into the Boston DOL system?

LM

Labor Cert Approved.

LM

Welcome. Don't know answer to your question. I had posed the same question to my lawyer some months back, inturn he kept reiterating the transfer date was the receipt date by DOL.
I was daily monitoring the URL http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp till Feb 14, 2005 and it displayed status of US DOL Boston application processing as "Processing AUG 2004". So looks like my receipt date was AUG 2004.

N.B: The URL doesn't display any status info after Feb 15, 2005.

Best Wishes

TW

A colleague's labor certification was approved recently. Lawyer received letter two days ago. The application was EB3, NON-RIR, MA with a priority date of October 2002. It was received by Boston DOL on September 13, 2004.

I spoken to a nice man in NH regarding Boston processing. He says already open cases(state cleared) are moved to Boston and will be processed in Boston not shifting to BEC. So hope who ever got State clear under boston center will get FED from boston.

Good luck.