Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Hi !
I also got the same information. Mine was transferred to DOL end of Nov. but entered into DOL system end of Feb...3 months delay :mad:
But the good thing is that it will not get transferred to BRC, and will get processed in about 6 week's time :)
That's a very good news !
Thanks.

bouncer said:
Did you hear about your case? Mine was forwarded to Boston DOL on Oct 5. Still no word...

I guess they are going to process till the end of the year. But they are going to move at a slow pace for rest of the year.

Does anyone has their labor filed from Maine and waiting for approval?

MainGC said:
I guess they are going to process till the end of the year. But they are going to move at a slow pace for rest of the year.

Does anyone has their labor filed from Maine and waiting for approval?
Hi MaineGC,
My labor is from Maine. EB3/RIR Was entered into the Boston DOL system on September 09 2004. Still Pending.... Can you share your timeline too? Also I urge all with state labor cleared from Maine and pending in Boston Dol to post your timeline here as that will better help us to know if there are any issues with processing ....

Sanj,

Mine was entered in Boston DOL on Feb 18th, 2005. So I guess am lot behind you. But I am surprised that yours is still pending. Did you talk to anyone at Boston DOl recently ?
Because as per them, they are processing Dec 1st week cases.

I had talked to the Boston Dol lady last November. I am planning to call her sometime this week. But from my company RIR labors are still pending at Boston since August 2004. My company is telling the same thing that they are working with minimum staff for labor certifications. Is anyone's labor pending in Boston from August/September 2004 and from Maine? If so please post your timeline. We can then share valuable information.

MaineGC,
I don't think the information that say Boston is precessing Dec 1st cases is correct. There are thousands of labors pending from June/July 2004. Immigration.com timeline is not the correct reflection of that processing. Maybe your lawyer can give you more accurate processing time if he/she can fax to Boston Dol.

Tracker is a good idea.

Filed in Aug 2004.
Transf. to DOL in Nov 2004.
Entered into the DOL system in Feb 2005.

Waiting patiently.................................

MainGC said:
Can we maintain a tracker for everyone awaiting approval from Boston DOL ?

MainGC said:
Sanj,

Mine was entered in Boston DOL on Feb 18th, 2005. So I guess am lot behind you. But I am surprised that yours is still pending. Did you talk to anyone at Boston DOl recently ?
Because as per them, they are processing Dec 1st week cases.
how can I check the status of my case? Is there a website or a phone number to check the status?

My case was entered on 22nd feb. and when i called the lady she said they are processing december first week cases. it may take 8/10 weekd to process feb. cases..

cdian said:
My case was entered on 22nd feb. and when i called the lady she said they are processing december first week cases. it may take 8/10 weekd to process feb. cases..

Thats wierd...l was told they are processing October 2004, 1st week cases NON RIR MA EB3.

Could you specify you case details to.

cdain, you said your case is EB2 and RIR entered into Boston DOL in feb and they are processing DEC1. my case also same (NH,EB2,RIR entered on 29 nov into Boston dol system )but she told me that they are processing Nov1,2004 and she said 3/4 weeks it takes.

brs2004 said:
cdain, you said your case is EB2 and RIR entered into Boston DOL in feb and they are processing DEC1. my case also same (NH,EB2,RIR entered on 29 nov into Boston dol system )but she told me that they are processing Nov1,2004 and she said 3/4 weeks it takes.

I am just puting the information which i received when i called, may be , you have to call one more time. to make sure ,its up to you

i mean we both have same situation (NH, EB2,RIR) so jest checking with you. i called on monday she said same thing processing nov 1. If they processing DEc1 i should get my approal by this time. I think she is mixing processing dates MA with NH? What you say !

Vermont EB2 RIR

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum, came across very useful info. in this site. I appreciate your depth of knowledge. I have few questions for you all.

This is my profile:
State Labor(VT) : Received on Oct 21, 2004
Boston DOL : Received date Feb 9, 2005

What exactly is you r prediction for my situation, I havent heard anything yet from lawyer or Boston office. Getting very stressed out. Does Boston DOL process cases based on profession, state etc....

Any input or information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch
VC_GC

As per the discussion and posted messages by diffrent users , BOSTON DOL is processing Nov/Dec 2004 received cases.. please go through some of the postings..