Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Cdian,

we both are on same boat man(NH,EB2,RIR). I call DOL she said still they are processing october last week. please let me know if you any info.

DOL Boston Still processing OCT cases

I called the number and she said they are still processing Oct 2004 cases. My case moved from MA SWA on Oct 1st 2004 and got entered in the DOL on Nov 2 2004. My PD is Nov 25 2002.

Cdain, i called yesterday and gave my case number then she said still they are processing oct. I donot know really what is going on. I have a doubt that may be mine is in EB3, but my empoyer said it is in EB2.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I called in January, they were processing Mid-sept cases, and now in December. It couldn't still be October. That's way too slow. (non -RIR)

maybe the discrepency we saw comes from the different states....when they see your case in what states, she will quote different dates...

I am MA, non-RIR

from my employer i found that mine is EB2, RIR from NH. when i called DOL she also said my case is in RIR. case entered into DOL on 29 nov 2004. If they are processing Dec i should get some thing, right.

You had better believe they are still in October. If you look through yesterday's posts you will see a string of approvals from MA, NON-RIR, with entered-into-system-dates of September and October 2004.

uml said:
When I called in January, they were processing Mid-sept cases, and now in December. It couldn't still be October. That's way too slow. (non -RIR)

maybe the discrepency we saw comes from the different states....when they see your case in what states, she will quote different dates...

I am MA, non-RIR

When i spoke to the Boston DOL on MArch 28th 2005, she told me thay r processing Nov 2004(Non-RIR cases) and Dec 2004 (RIR cases).

pramulreddy said:
When i spoke to the Boston DOL on MArch 28th 2005, she told me thay r processing Nov 2004(Non-RIR cases) and Dec 2004 (RIR cases).

What state is you case from ?

Date varies from state to state as well as RIR and NON RIR...

its NH NON-RIR EB2
Applied on FEB2004
State cleared 05-JAN2005
Sent to BOSTON DOL 12-JAN2005
Enetered into BOSTON DOL- 22-FEB2005
Waiting for approval.....

Following are the recent approval data from this message board

CT - RIR - Entered into system, Dec 2004 - 2 cases approved
MA - NON RIR - Entered into system, Late Sept, early October 2004 - 3 cases approved
ME - NON RIR - Entered into system Dec 2004 - 1 case approved

So the currently what they are processing depends on

1) What state did you apply from
2) Whether it a RIR or NON RIR
3) Date when it was entered into regional DOL system.

Hi, guys. A friend of mine has filed application for EB4 and has chances to get approved by the beginning of May. Can he file I-140, I-485 and I-131(for advance parol) at once after he'll get his LC approved?Is there any chance that he'll be able to get advance parol by august?
Thanx in advance.

Dear friends good news my labor got approved yesterday , she said.
case from NH,EB2,RIR. moved to BOSTON on NOV 1 and entered into system on NOV 29 approved on 29 march.

Good News - Approval

Finally I got approved! I was told it was approved Monday (Mar 28th). Here are my details for you guys following the cases:

Applied EB3 RIR from MA

Labour PD Aug 2003
Forwarded to DOL Nov 9 2004
Entered in system Dec 2004
Approved March 28 2005

Things seem to be picking up now - Good luck everybody! ;)

Congratulations... so BOSTON DOL is now processing DECEMBER cases?

brs2004 said:
Dear friends good news my labor got approved yesterday , she said.
case from NH,EB2,RIR. moved to BOSTON on NOV 1 and entered into system on NOV 29 approved on 29 march.

what information do I need to check my case?

What information do I need to have with me when I call the Boston DOL to check my case ? Do I need a case number? Will they be able to look it up with my social security or last name?

thanks!